Chaos In Mogadishu: Shelling near Villa Somalia and reports that the mayor has been injured

AUN to all the victims and insha allah the injured will have speedy recovery.

When will this end and what’s point having 30000 African soldiers there if they can’t stop the bombings.
What can soldiers do? These people believe once they blow themselves up they will go straight to a garden for eternity !

she is not Cusmaan Maxmuud, rather she is Reer Bicidyahan.

Do not spread false news about and do not make comments in poor taste!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
How can such a high ranking high level target like Yariisow be under this little protection FGS also had prior knowledge of the type of attack and where it will happen days before even the god damn news reported it ! Either this government is extremely incompetent and needs to resign or they were told to let it happen by "friends" and are in on it I don't know what's going on @AarLibaax @embarassing

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How can such a high ranking high level target like Yariisow be under this little protection FGS also had prior knowledge of the type of attack and where it will happen days before even the god damn news reported it ! Either this government is extremely incompetent and needs to resign or they were told to let it happen by "friends" and are in on it I don't know what's going on @AarLibaax @embarassing

Wasn't there a report that James Swan was there and vacated just before the bomb
went off as well.:damedamn:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wasn't there a report that James Swan was there and vacated just before the bomb
There's no way he was the target if he was the target they would of got him too either way its way too fishy a big power and its Somali water boys are behind this

The bombers clan has been identified as Samaroon. She's a legally blind government employee working in the the office of disabled services, she was hired two years ago but was only recently moved to a higher level position. She along with her aide(also involved) had the credentials to attend this high level security meeting attended by regional administrators including the governor. To get to this high value target she and her co conspirator had to go pass 6 different check points were they go through a thorough inspection to determine if there are explosive materials/weapons in their car. This would indicate that this was an inside job. The woman is pictured below
FB_IMG_1564063424648.jpg

The guy in the video below his name is Qabshaxsade he advised his audience to avoid going out this week as he was tipped off about multiple incoming Al Shabaab operations, he was proven right 3 bombings followed after his video including the one three days near the checkpoint situated close to the airport(which warned about). Not only that he went live just three hours before the bombing on the Banadir HQ again warning folks about an imminent attack. He provided the authorities all the intel he had and was generally accurate but they didn't act upon his intel which has made him frustrated he vowed that he wouldn't waste his time anymore to help the public.

Caasimada posted an article a day prior to this attack and gave an accurate description of the suspect. They also narrowed down the targets to villa Somalia(which was shelled) and Banadir regional HQ(was the site of the bombing): "Saraakiisha ayaa sheegay in gaari nuuca raaxada ah ay wadato qofkaan dumarka ah islamarkaana dooneyso in ay weerarkeeda la beegsato Difaacyada Madaxtooyada Soomaaliya ama Xarunta Dowladda Hoose ee gobalka Banaador."
https://www.caasimada.net/xog-haweeney-damacsan-inay-is-qarxiso-oo-soo-gashay-magaalada-muqdisho/

Incompetence aside this government has been thoroughly infiltrated by Al Shabaab whether it's the intelligence and security agencies or regional administrative positions.:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
This is why we should ban the burqa and niqab in Somalia, the suicide bomber was hiding the bomb inside their burqa. The burqa and niqab is a security risk.

Farm

VIP
This is why we should ban the burqa and niqab in Somalia, the suicide bomber was hiding the bomb inside their burqa. The burqa and niqab is a security risk.

Yes.... that’s the problem the attire they were wearing and not the fact that this was an inside job from the highest level.

:O27GWRK:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She doesn't appear to have been wearing those. Why would she? Those are usually used by male bombers to masquerade as women.

I'm just curious to know..
How do they convince a person to kill her or him self? Do they give them drugs or some other shit to take out their consciousness?

I don’t know enough about this yet, but apparently she was a special needs worker and her assistant who is apparently on the run, they’d been there awhile. A familiar face.
James Swan wasn’t a target it was well after he left and they were having their weekly meeting.

The bombers clan has been identified as Samaroon. She's a legally blind government employee working in the the office of disabled services, she was hired two years ago but was only recently moved to a higher level position. She along with her aide(also involved) had the credentials to attend this high level security meeting attended by regional administrators including the governor. To get to this high value target she and her co conspirator had to go pass 6 different check points were they go through a thorough inspection to determine if there are explosive materials/weapons in their car. This would indicate that this was an inside job. The woman is pictured below
View attachment 76190
^ @Shaolin23 im not sure, but this is all I've heard as well.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Once people adopt a religious identity that says those who blow themselves up enter heaven, their society is finished. Somalia's hope of becoming a functional, modern society died the moment the virus of Wahabism leapt from Arabia and into the mind of the illiterate, cruel, and unthinking Somali bush dweller.
Qoute your source that says the above mentioned you half wit

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's 99% us but that 1% foreign part is who funds the corrupt xoolos at the top.

I really don't see those incompetent clowns that call themselves warlords pull this off all by themselves.

Even the militias in the 90% were mostly foreign funded and trained (cough Ethiopia).

Once we remove the foreign influence these xoolos would just fall into themselves like an unsupported sand castle.

Yoo

Eel eh?
The proof is on the ground you fucking c*nt
?? Look at this confused chimp, what are you ranting about? I asked where in the religious sources it states "whoever blows himself up enters paradise" you weren't even addressed you c*nt so don/t @ me with your brainless replies. Lots of deviants on here i see o_O

Trending