Chaos In Mogadishu: Shelling near Villa Somalia and reports that the mayor has been injured

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
One thing I notice about Somalia is you guys never take any responsibility for yourselves. You guys blame some other country then go about your lives until you get blown up again. Sometimes you have to ask why this can happen to you so much....not hating just being honest. It’s a Somali detonating these bombs so at some point you have to ask what’s going on and what can we do to change it
al-shabaab attacks are becoming more infrequent and the motives become more specific like attack ogaden hotel in ksimayo right before election. the motives for the attack seemed align with qatar fgs.

Move the capital. It is next to impossible to secure this city of 3 million plus residents with a good portion of them supporting AS. Truly a security nightmare

AUN inti dhimatay. Speedy recovery to duqa muqdisho Yarisow

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Move the capital. It is next to impossible to secure this city of 3 million plus residents with a good portion of them supporting AS. Truly a security nightmare

AUN inti dhimatay. Speedy recovery to duqa muqdisho Yarisow
trust me movingthe capital would be to costly especialy for country as broke as ours.

An update of Yarisow's condition by the useless defense minister, he's going into the second round of surgery. How this guy is still employed in his current position is beyond me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The girl was Majeerteen Cusman Maxmuud she was the only Darood casuality (she was governer of Abdicasiss district (Liido beach)

AUN to all the shaheeds & may Allah heal the injured.

As the Min of info said this was big plot. We'll see how the investigation goes iA.

Once people adopt a religious identity that says those who blow themselves up enter heaven, their society is finished. Somalia's hope of becoming a functional, modern society died the moment the virus of Wahabism leapt from Arabia and into the mind of the illiterate, cruel, and unthinking Somali bush dweller.
Yep , it would be funny if not so horrible.