Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Than you should not mind that we somalilanders are conducting a gaza style policy on dhulbahante and warsengeli in sool and Sanaag. So far they only have buhodle and this is next on our list. The borders of somaliland will be Darood free with in a years or two.
You handicaps lost the plot you should have exterminated none isaaq when the whole country was in civil war is to fucking late now:ftw9nwa: Come back when you control your fake borders f*ck boii:ftw9nwa:

look at this idoor :draketf:

its occupied by hawyie, and they have ruined it which is the reason we need to move the capital.
Mugdisho is ruined because Cagdheers ruined a city that belongs to Hawiye. Hargeisa was ruined because Cagdheers ruled a city that belonged to
Isaaq. Cagdheers are he root of all somali
Problems.

Hafez

VIP
When I went xamar last year to the cadcad areas I could rarely find cadcad people LOL. I was puzzled. There's no more than 30,000 rem

All they can call us is hairy. Yes we are hairy come play with beard. Junglemen. They know we built this city because a Somali would call his country Mogudishu? LOL

you got conquered, stop crying. you have have conquered all of north afrca, and the middle east, you mad you could never do the same to somalis?. lamagoodle strikes fear to ur people

You handicaps lost the plot you should have exterminated none isaaq when the whole country was in civil war is to fucking late now:ftw9nwa: Come back when you control your fake borders f*ck boii:ftw9nwa:
We do not exterminate dhulbahante or warsengeli, we just take
Their land and they cry Isaaq is oppressing us.

S

SOMACOON

Than you should not mind that we somalilanders are conducting a gaza style policy on dhulbahante and warsengeli in sool and Sanaag. So far they only have buhodle and this is next on our list. The borders of somaliland will be Darood free with in a years or two.
Why do you think we Daroods have migrated from Waqqoyi/Bari?
In Particular the Mareehan? We left that land, which we consider the Sahara for a green climate. We used to control Somaliland up to Djibouti with the Adal empire. After conducting endless research, we left that shit hole, and came to Jubaland!
The forests are green! The rivers are wet! The soil beautiful.
The beaches soft, with a soft cool breeze.
Somaliland wanting independence is a joke.
You never gained independence from the British
It was Daroods who were at war with them, and Daroods at war with the Italians. This nation belongs to us, you ain't shit.

Hafez

VIP
I'm not scared of Somalis. Your not intimidating me. Wait till we go to the gulf and complain. You will see the Shaykhs take the land off your hands and give it back to their kinsmen. It's like taking a lolly from a baby. My Saudi friend is from my tribe except his ancestors never left Arabia. You think we scared? There's many of us in Arab countries.

S

SOMACOON

We do not exterminate dhulbahante or warsengeli, we just take
Their land and they cry Isaaq is oppressing us.

You're messing around with a minority. Let me see you come at a Mareehan, you complain about us everyday
Why do you think we Daroods have migrated from Waqqoyi/Bari?
In Particular the Mareehan? We left that land, which we consider the Sahara for a green climate. We used to control Somaliland up to Djibouti with the Adal empire. After conducting endless research, we left that shit hole, and came to Jubaland!
The forests are green! The rivers are wet! The soil beautiful.
The beaches soft, with a soft cool breeze. You can keep the desert. We've got the Jubba river and its forest!
Somaliland wanting independence is a joke.
You never gained independence from the British
It was Daroods who were at war with them, and Daroods at war with the Italians. This nation belongs to us, you ain't shit.
We gave you freedom, and fought for you.
We will end you if you choose to leave.
My grandfathers didn't die so you can leave.
Doesn't work that way buddy.

S

Shamis

All they can call us is hairy. Yes we are hairy come play with beard. Junglemen. They know we built this city because a Somali would call his country Mogudishu? LOL

It means 'that which kills the dark' - Persians claiming things they never built, they came to trade, some settled and that was that.

S

SOMACOON

I'm not scared of Somalis. Your not intimidating me. Wait till we go to the gulf and complain. You will see the Shaykhs take the land off your hands and give it back to their kinsmen. It's like taking a lolly from a baby. My Saudi friend is from my tribe except his ancestors never left Arabia. You think we scared? There's many of us in Arab countries.

0.5 talking shit. We'll have this conversation when you're considered a human in Somalia.

Somebody shut this ciidmonkey up already :childplease:

S

SOMACOON

You aint from the ends - you don't speak Somali at all.

I'm a Sade Darood. Asking me whether i speak Somali or not is a joke.
My people are the reason oromos and other none Somalis speak SOMALI.

Hafez

VIP
Somali Tycoon trust me our Arab kinsmen would react. When we went Arabia we connected our lineages and they gave us citizenship. I can also get Somali citizenship easily and run for office.

so why didn't they help you when hutus were attacking you:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts