Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Somali Tycoon trust me our Arab kinsmen would react. When we went Arabia we connected our lineages and they gave us citizenship. I can also get Somali citizenship easily and run for office.

React? lol, first your, "Arab kinsmen" has to support his own flesh and blood in Palestine.
Why would an Arab help you, when your first language is Somali, and you've been consumed by Somali genetics and culture?
I've slept with a whole lot of rer xamar women, i wouldn't wive one tho. oyinka xamar after the abgal women.

Hafez

VIP
Lol your a liar. We are strict with our women, a tradition of our ancestors. You will not even get chance to see one let a lone sleep with them. You will never touch our beautiful women. We fully control them.

S

SOMACOON

Lol your a liar. We are strict with our women, a tradition of our ancestors. You will not even get chance to see one let a lone sleep with them. You will never touch our beautiful women. We fully control them.

LMAOOOOO
If she calls me aboowe, and eats her bariis with some mooos. Trust me, I'm hitting it.

Hafez

VIP
We cadcads all know each other. If a cadcad woman is even caught with a guy this will make headlines in our circles. You will never get our beautiful women. It's impossible.

S

SOMACOON

We cadcads all know each other. If a cadcad woman is even caught with a guy this will make headlines in our circles. You will never get our beautiful women. It's impossible.

Even the cad cads are thinking like Somalis lol. You know damn well cad cad women want some Somali dick

Hafez

VIP
Somali Tycoon you are lying lol cos I've NEVER heard of cadcad women having illicit relations. Sleeping with a jungleman is the same as sleeping with a monkey.

S

SOMACOON

But back to the serious topic. Trolls seem to direct the attention on their egos.
Xamar belongs to the Hawiye. They can keep it. We the Darood have built it, but have moved on.

S

SOMACOON

Somali Tycoon you are lying lol cos I've NEVER heard of cadcad women having illicit relations. Sleeping with a jungleman is the same as sleeping with a monkey.

How many reer xamar women/barwaani women do i know married to Somali men?
The answer is countless. You Arabs can't satisfy your wives. She can come bounce on this black donkey dick instead.

Hafez

VIP
LOOOL cadcad women despise you Lmao. Who would pick skinny blick Somali instead of a olive skinned cadcad with a Caucasian body? Get lost lol. More like your women are in to cadcad men lmao you should see how they respond when I say something in somali. Jungle man.

Hafez

VIP
They marry them for other reasons that you don't know, it's literally inside information. Even though it rarely happens. I think your dreaming dude LOL. We Arabs and our Persian neighbours keep our women to ourself and we can satisfy them. When I recently heard of an cadcad guy marrying isaaq the whole community was furious. I think our dreaming, jungle boy.

Hafez

VIP
I get Somali women literally effortlessly. Maybe they like the beard and the light skin. We are exactly same as Arabs except we eat moos and bariis and speak Somali too. Why wouldn't that make them crazy eh?

@Somali_Tycoon Stop being such a try-hard. Qabil wars don't come naturally to you, sxb. You are a confirmed HUTU lover by your own admission. Worse, you are a HUTU bootyclapper. You cannot be trusted and will never be trusted by those of us who have been fighting the good fight. Let me give you a tip, a true Darodists and Darod patriots would not be supporting the return of the republic. Rather, they would be supporting federalism, qabil states, secession, and the balkanization of a. They support complete independence from HUTUS and IDOOR and building their own nations with their own people on their own homeland. Foh with your nonsense of moving the capital, when most of us don't even want the failed state to ever become stable in the first place. :camby:

The era of Siad Barre is gone forever. It's never going to return, delusional fool. Learn to come to terms with the reality.

You're messing around with a minority. Let me see you come at a Mareehan, you complain about us everyday
Why do you think we Daroods have migrated from Waqqoyi/Bari?
In Particular the Mareehan? We left that land, which we consider the Sahara for a green climate. We used to control Somaliland up to Djibouti with the Adal empire. After conducting endless research, we left that shit hole, and came to Jubaland!
The forests are green! The rivers are wet! The soil beautiful.
The beaches soft, with a soft cool breeze. You can keep the desert. We've got the Jubba river and its forest!
Somaliland wanting independence is a joke.
You never gained independence from the British
It was Daroods who were at war with them, and Daroods at war with the Italians. This nation belongs to us, you ain't shit.
We gave you freedom, and fought for you.
We will end you if you choose to leave.
My grandfathers didn't die so you can leave.
Doesn't work that way buddy.
i am sorry but were are you getting your history from? daroods did not free anyone from the british empire let alone free the isaaq from the british empire. what happened was the isaaqs allied themself to the british and the british create the camel corps which was the first somaliland military and it consisted of isaaqs, the britsh gave weopens and training to isaaqs and ordered us to fight the ogaden who did not have modern guns or any advanced weaponry so it was a easy war, then the british ordered the isaaqs to fight the dulbahante and warsengeli along with all the other daroods who were fighting along side the religious extremist sayid and his daraweesh, again they did not have guns and the isaaqs subdued them with ease. the current president of somaliland is the grandson of Carab Dheere who was the commander of the isaaq brigade that conquered sool and sanaag. by allying ourself with the british we become able to defeat ogadens and all other daroods. you didnt free nothing and we conquered you then decades later the british empire let go all here empire and became a non empirical country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i am sorry but were are you getting your history from? daroods did not free anyone from the british empire let alone free the isaaq from the british empire. what happened was the isaaqs allied themself to the british and the british create the camel corps which was the first somaliland military and it consisted of isaaqs, the britsh gave weopens and training to isaaqs and ordered us to fight the ogaden who did not have modern guns or any advanced weaponry so it was a easy war, then the british ordered the isaaqs to fight the dulbahante and warsengeli along with all the other daroods who were fighting along side the religious extremist sayid and his daraweesh, again they did not have guns and the isaaqs subdued them with ease. the current president of somaliland is the grandson of Carab Dheere who was the commander of the isaaq brigade that conquered sool and sanaag. by allying ourself with the british we become able to defeat ogadens and all other daroods. you didnt free nothing and we conquered you then decades later the british empire let go all here empire and became a non empirical country.

Is that... Is that something to be proud of?

Hafez

VIP
lol the amount of proposals I rejected from Somali girls... Is this Somali Tycoon guy hawiye? Lol impossible for you to get cadcad women. Cadcads hate your guts dude for what you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts