Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

You sick f*ck! Barre have weopens to Ogaden from Ethiopia and encouraged them to try and claim Isaaq lands, ofcourse we chased them out of hargeisa when they tried to behave dominant in our city. Barre and Morgan also tried to exterminate Isaaqs and level every building in hargeisa, burco and berbera to the ground. Why are you worshipping a somali nazi?

Something any other president would've done. You deal with those who oppose the government.
Common sense. Even to this day, you bring up those stories, and you will be reminded, you will never leave Somalia.
Governments deal exclusively with those against it. Barre did what any other great leader would've done.
This man went to war to unify greater Somalia, he went to war with 5 different nations to bring Somalis home.
You think he would've allowed one qabiil to govern themselves and leave the union? Caadi iska dhig sxb

S

Shamis

Lol these guys are in denial that xamar is ours. Why the heck would a Somali name their city Mogudishu and what kind of Somali would even know what that means. Have fun claiming.

It means 'kills the dark' in af Somali. You wouldn't know that seeing you're a drunkard.

S

SOMACOON

Lol these guys are in denial that xamar is ours. Why the heck would a Somali name their city Mogudishu and what kind of Somali would even know what that means. Have fun claiming.
Its a Persian word. You're not Persian. You're a yemani peasant. Who handed his city over to the Somalis.
Just as America belonged to the Natives, it now belongs to the Americans.
Muqdisho might have been yours, but your 0.5. (half a Somali) you're not even considered a human being. Your (0.5)
You cant claim anything, i can take your house in muqdisho and you cant do shit about it. Fucking Arab

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You sick f*ck! Barre have weopens to Ogaden from Ethiopia and encouraged them to try and claim Isaaq lands, ofcourse we chased them out of hargeisa when they tried to behave dominant in our city. Barre and Morgan also tried to exterminate Isaaqs and level every building in hargeisa, burco and berbera to the ground. Why are you worshipping a somali nazi?
Well your people need to being criminals why else would you be targeted:ftw9nwa:
Fyi this thread isn't about you people is about so stop injecting your whining into the thread:ftw9nwa:

Hafez

VIP
my mum's tribe is known to be Persian (their R1A DNA proves this) so yes I do have a claim from my mums side. My dad side are Arabs who came around 400 years ago. Maybe other Arab brothers came here before us.

S

SOMACOON

Its a Somali word you brainwashed punk.

The name "Mogadishu" is held to be derived from the Persian مقعد شاه Maq'ad Shah ("The seat of the Shah"), a reflection of the city's early Persian influence

You should consider reading a lot more. Rather than repeating what hooyo and aabo said.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
No, it's not. The etymology of Mogadishu is Persian and it means "Seat of the Shah." Stop embarrassing yourself.

S

SOMACOON

my mum's tribe is known to be Persian (their R1A DNA proves this) so yes I do have a claim from my mums side. My dad side are Arabs who came around 400 years ago. Maybe other Arab brothers came here before us.

Your people have been fucked so many times by Somalis, but will claim it lol

Well your people need to being criminals why else would you be targeted:ftw9nwa:
Fyi this thread isn't about you people is about so stop injecting your whining into the thread:ftw9nwa:

Mogdishu belongs to Hawiye and there will never be a debate about that. Darood's are nothing. More than visitors in mugdisho.

S

Shamis

Who cares about your ancestry? No one gives a flying eff. Go back to Iran if that's where you feel most at home.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They would have tried to do a South Africa on us if they were building it, Abgaal amaan ha la siiyo, Xamar is theirs and we can build 100M Xamars in Somalia so lets stop arguing about this city.
Abgaal don't have to worry about us there cousins are already slowly taking the city
Xamar isn't abgaal dominated anymore hg probably owns it:gunsmiley:

S

Shamis

The name "Mogadishu" is held to be derived from the Persian مقعد شاه Maq'ad Shah ("The seat of the Shah"), a reflection of the city's early Persian influence

You should consider reading a lot more. Rather than repeating what hooyo and aabo said.

Read who's propaganda? The word is evidently Somali.

ajuuran are hawyie ? i have ajuuran neighbour, they don't claim hwayie.

Ajuuran is not hawiye. It was Hawiye that took down the empire. Ajuurans are an Independent Somali group of their own, even tho western historians incorrectly lump them with Hawiye. There ar numerous theories out there but i bet they were incorporated into hawiye clan structure after the fall of the empire

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Abgaal don't have to worry about us there cousins are already slowly taking the city
Xamar isn't abgaal dominated anymore hg probably owns it:gunsmiley:

HG waa Somali - every Somali should feel at home in the capital.

S

SOMACOON

Mogdishu belongs to Hawiye and there will never be a debate about that. Darood's are nothing. More than visitors in mugdisho.

Like i said. You can keep it lol. We don;'t want it! We Daroods (Mareehan/Majeerten) have built with city with every thing we had. We went to a great extent.
We built this nation for the Somali people. We went to war to unify Greater Somalia. If after 30 years, the city we have built is still at war, we'll take our shit elsewhere and invest in our coasts. We'll change capital. Because we run the politics. We own Somalia.
You do understand that right? Somalia belongs to us! We fought with Ethiopians and Portugese (Adal) we kicked the Italians and British out. (Dervish state) what has Hawiye done for Somalia other than war and bloodshed? You fucking maskax Bantu!

We protected this nation since the moment we gave birth to it. You were too busy planting for us and working under our kingdoms.
Naga xishoo, naga xishoo

You can not be a criminal in your own kingdom. We can execute any government official or government employee who represents italian Somalia if they enter British Somaliland.

Hafez

VIP
I'm not Persian that's my mums side you idiot I'm Arab. This proves that Mogudishu is built by us. These Somalis are so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.