Champions League Predictions Thread

If Neymar is out then you could add PSG to the teams you’d beat. First leg Barca just made them look good but in the second leg PSG acc got schooled.

If Chelsea and City came up against each other you have a chance, city are known to crumble under pressure. The problem is just Bayern i don’t see anyone stopping them over two legs.
Just trying to stay humble, I don’t fear Dortmund or PSG even with neymar, french ligue is a joke. Man City in europe over two legs, I would be confident, but this year no way, they are unplayable. I rather play Bayern in the final than Man City in current form.

Just trying to stay humble, I don’t fear Dortmund or PSG even with neymar, french ligue is a joke. Man City in europe over two legs, I would be confident, but this year no way, they are unplayable. I rather play Bayern in the final than Man City in current form.
I don’t know if you lot are still in your honeymoon period but Tuchel is doing a good job, with a bit of luck on your side you could go through against city we’ve seen favourites get knocked out before

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Bayern or one of the Arab oil clubs (PSG or Man City) will win it. Chekski are a false image. It’s the new manager bounce. Give it time and they’ll be mediocre again :sass1:

Niggas are jealous

EC026284-6564-4711-9588-30A12625F1B0.jpeg

Shocking news I'm going to miss his AFTV meltdowns.
Bro he got banned from aftv a while ago for calling spurs winger Son “dvd”, which is an old racist term. Some say his death was contributed by the abuse he faced on social media. Henry recently quit social media because of bullying.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Bro he got banned from aftv a while ago for calling spurs winger Son “dvd”, which is an old racist term. Some say his death was contributed by the abuse he faced on social media. Henry recently quit social media because of bullying.
He aged considerably during his time on AFTV which is a few years check out the videos from when it began to now it was stressing him and there was one summer he was completely off grid.