cereal 20% increase in price due this month, get ready for the increasing stories of how delightful bugs taste!

Insects are in fact very nutritious and choke full of good protein. I wonder why we haven't gone the way of the indhoyar all this time, those people are sophisticated man!

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It shouldn't even be cattle feed. Cattle should only be eating grasses and clovers. They're ruminants. Grains wreck havoc on their guts and fatten them unhealthily the same as us, often leaving them with all sorts of health problems as well.

It shouldn't even be cattle feed. Cattle should only be eating grasses and clovers. They're ruminants. Grains wreck havoc on their guts and fatten them unhealthily the same as us, often leaving them with all sorts of health problems as well.
Being fed grass also guarantees that the animal will spend some time walking/eating in nature.

I tolerate laxoox only because of muuqmaad, without it I find it inedible.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Being fed grass also guarantees that the animal will spend some time walking/eating in nature.

I tolerate laxoox only because of muuqmaad, without it I find it inedible.

Humans are effectively carnivores with only some capacity for digesting plants as a supplemental food when meat is scarce and even then most non-fruit plants have to be processed carefully through means like cooking, fermenting and grinding to weed out the toxins in them and for the nutrition in them to even be absorbable through all the antinutrients like oxalates and phytates which hinder the absorption of nutrients like minerals.

GYAwNKu.png

Observe how similar our digestive tract is to a dog's above compared to real omnivores like pigs and herbivores like sheep above, or even a Lion's below:

JV3mSPb.png

Relatively short digestive tract, highly acidic stomach that is a poor environment for the wide variety of microbes you need to break down plant matter like in the gut of a ruminant such as a cow and barely any cecum to speak of. We do have amylase in our saliva which helps break down carbs and it maybe small and pathetic but we have some semblance of a cecum and microbe diversity so, like I said, there is some capacity to breakdown plants and use them as a supplement to limp along when meat is scarce, especially with how unique and clever humans are with cooking, powdering, external fermentation and whatnot but, in the end, our guts are clearly designed to mainly digest meat and other similar animal foods and are terrible at fermenting plants which is why most bleeding heart Vegans eventually suffer and quit as explained here.

Here's the thing most people don't know, walaal; no mammal can digest plants. You read that right. No mammal whatsoever can digest them. What these animals do instead is have very long and alkaline digestive tracts like you see above where a huge variety of microbes will thrive and it is these microbes that are capable of breaking down plant matter like cellulose and then the animal like a cow or sheep or gorilla proceeds to digest the microbes and the nutrients they have formed for them and guess what? The nutrient profile of those microbes is incredibly similar to meat. Mostly saturated fat, lots of highly bioavailable protein, vitamins and minerals... basically microbe meat. This is precisely why the milk of other animals is still so nutritionally useful for humans. It is because, basally, we all mostly digest and need the same nutrients; we simply differ in how we get to those nutrients. Some animals load up on grass for 10+ hours then let the microbes make the nutrients for them and some animals just attack another animal and eat it's flesh for a few minutes for those preformed nutrients. Outside of lactose, a carbohydrate that mammals only need for the first few months to years of their life span to help stimulate development at that stage, the nutrient content of most mammals' milk is basally more or less the same with lots of saturated fat, cholesterol, animal hormones and enzymes and highly bioavailable protein, vitamins and minerals. Basically liquid meat. And guess what's missing from milk? Fiber, antinutrients and basically any plant components because not even herbivores physically digest any of that garbage or need it. Don't ever let this plant-based nonsense fool you, walaal. Hilib is where it's at.

Insects are in fact very nutritious and choke full of good protein. I wonder why we haven't gone the way of the indhoyar all this time, those people are sophisticated man!

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends
I rather stay dumb forever if somehow studies shows you will become genius to eat these kinds of "food":
4096.jpg

IMG_Canva-silkwormpupae-848x565.jpg

luang-prabang-whiskey-village-wine-moonshine-snake.JPG

This one up here you suppose to drink it apperently.

200 (1).gif

Last edited:
Humans are effectively carnivores with only some capacity for digesting plants as a supplemental food when meat is scarce and even then most non-fruit plants have to be processed carefully through means like cooking, fermenting and grinding to weed out the toxins in them and for the nutrition in them to even be absorbable through all the antinutrients like oxalates and phytates which hinder the absorption of nutrients like minerals.

View attachment 208079

Observe how similar our digestive tract is to a dog's above compared to real omnivores like pigs and herbivores like sheep above, or even a Lion's below:

View attachment 208080

Relatively short digestive tract, highly acidic stomach that is a poor environment for the wide variety of microbes you need to break down plant matter like in the gut of a ruminant such as a cow and barely any cecum to speak of. We do have amylase in our saliva which helps break down carbs and it maybe small and pathetic but we have some semblance of a cecum and microbe diversity so, like I said, there is some capacity to breakdown plants and use them as a supplement to limp along when meat is scarce, especially with how unique and clever humans are with cooking, powdering, external fermentation and whatnot but, in the end, our guts are clearly designed to mainly digest meat and other similar animal foods and are terrible at fermenting plants which is why most bleeding heart Vegans eventually suffer and quit as explained here.

Here's the thing most people don't know, walaal; no mammal can digest plants. You read that right. No mammal whatsoever can digest them. What these animals do instead is have very long and alkaline digestive tracts like you see above where a huge variety of microbes will thrive and it is these microbes that are capable of breaking down plant matter like cellulose and then the animal like a cow or sheep or gorilla proceeds to digest the microbes and the nutrients they have formed for them and guess what? The nutrient profile of those microbes is incredibly similar to meat. Mostly saturated fat, lots of highly bioavailable protein, vitamins and minerals... basically microbe meat. This is precisely why the milk of other animals is still so nutritionally useful for humans. It is because, basally, we all mostly digest and need the same nutrients; we simply differ in how we get to those nutrients. Some animals load up on grass for 10+ hours then let the microbes make the nutrients for them and some animals just attack another animal and eat it's flesh for a few minutes for those preformed nutrients. Outside of lactose, a carbohydrate that mammals only need for the first few months to years of their life span to help stimulate development at that stage, the nutrient content of most mammals' milk is basally more or less the same with lots of saturated fat, cholesterol, animal hormones and enzymes and highly bioavailable protein, vitamins and minerals. Basically liquid meat. And guess what's missing from milk? Fiber, antinutrients and basically any plant components because not even herbivores physically digest any of that garbage or need it. Don't ever let this plant-based nonsense fool you, walaal. Hilib is where it's at.
Well said sxb, it's been purposely organized this way to make you weak and lethargic. Everything harmful and non-constructive will be provided to you free or at a low cost.

After my first trip back home I couldn't drink milk here in the US for months, I was surprised when it didn't even last 24hrs before turning into ano gaaroor.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Well said sxb, it's been purposely organized this way to make you weak and lethargic. Everything harmful and non-constructive will be provided to you free or at a low cost.

After my first trip back home I couldn't drink milk here in the US for months, I was surprised when it didn't even last 24hrs before turning into ano gaaroor.

Yeah, pasteurized store bought milk sucks, wallahi. Fresh, raw milk from non-mutant traditional breeds of cattle and other animals is a whole different thing (A2 vs A1 milk). Ferments into laban or yogurt pretty much by itsself after a day without refrigeration and essentially never spoils thanks to it's rich and intact microbe content. A lot of people who think they're lactose intolerant just have issues with pasteurized, A1 milk from grain-fed cows.

IMG_0992.jpg

Yeah, pasteurized store bought milk sucks, wallahi. Fresh, raw milk from non-mutant traditional breeds of cattle and other animals is a whole different thing (A2 vs A1 milk). Ferments into laban or yogurt pretty much by itsself after a day without refrigeration and essentially never spoils thanks to it's rich and intact microbe content. A lot of people who think they're lactose intolerant just have issues with pasteurized, A1 milk from grain-fed cows.

View attachment 208155
Is Raw milk even legal in Canada?? They saying its unhealthy and other bullshit here in Ontario

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 208155
I was shocked when I drank natural cow milk in Somalia. It taste nothing like the Western chemical filled one. Much fresher too

Don't care, cereal's depressing baby food anway. Apart from Crunchy Nut... :browtf:
Besides, I'm only going to loot and riot if the price of chicken and whey protein sky-rockets lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is Raw milk even legal in Canada?? They saying its unhealthy and other bullshit here in Ontario

It's illegal in parts of the US from what I know but I dunno about Canada. Pasteurization became a thing because people did used to get sick from raw milk several decades ago because they feed these cows species inappropriate foods like grain and pen them up in unsanitary conditions; plus, not not too long ago in the west many dairies kept these animals in feed lots basically within cities and exposed the cows to lots of pollutants. It wasn't a dumb idea to basically "cook" that milk before giving it to people as a lot pathogenic crap probably was in there but there seriously is little risk when dealing with healthy, free-range livestock who are eating their species appropriate diet.

Pastoralist cultures like ours wouldn't exist if raw milk from such animals were seriously some sort of coin toss in terms danger but, sadly, many parts of North America still maintain pasteurization dogma to an exceptionally idiotic extent, though some of it is pushed by large dairy companies who see making raw milk legal a threat cos it will open doors for local farmers and take business away from their large dairy companies.

View attachment 208155
Real cow's milk has a certain sugary/sweet taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Real cow's milk has a certain sugary/sweet taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not homogenized or lowered in fat either so I bet you remember it being more creamy and thick in general too? Certain cow breeds' milk is beautifully fat rich, wallahi. Like Jerseys and how the cream just rises to the top in abundance. Like eating ice cream with your caano:

81936d6e8705af9c96ccaad591442bf6.jpg

:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Any Somali who eat bugs will automatically become a Somali version of a Dalit. Even if his kids don't, they must repent for the sins of their father for 100 generations.

Eat bugs, become an untouchable.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Any Somali who eat bugs will automatically become a Somali version of a Dalit. Even if his kids don't, they must repent for the sins of their father for 100 generations.

Eat bugs, become an untouchable.

Why even turn to that when you have the hilib of camels, cattle, goats and sheep abundant in your country. Hell, even try your luck with horses if that's your fancy cos they're around too. Then all the seafood and caano from the aforementioned mammals you can think of and plants are meh but plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs+spicies with honey to boot. Any nigga who eats centipedes with that around is a confusing saxiib to say the least.

Apollo

VIP
Why even turn to that when you have the hilib of camels, cattle, goats and sheep abundant in your country. Hell, even try your luck with horses if that's your fancy cos they're around too. Then all the seafood and caano you can think of and plants are meh but plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs+spcies with honey to boot. Any nigga who eats centipedes with that around is a confusing saxiib to say the least.

We must record all the clans who ate locusts during that locust plague last year. Thousands have succumb to the filthy urge.

There must be established an official National Council of the Gob where your community's Gob certificate can be revoked upon evidence of eating bugs. :fittytousand:

Trending