BREAKING NEWS Ceelwaaq seats certified by Sheikh Adan Madoobe!

Have you ever thought that those celwaq xildhibans are going to vote farmajo for the simple reason of qabil, because at the end of the day that is what it's all about, qabil. So actually count this as a win for farmajo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Have you ever thought that those celwaq xildhibans are going to vote farmajo for the simple reason of qabil, because at the end of the day that is what it's all about, qabil. So actually count this as a win for farmajo.
Only 10 are MX. Madoobe even tried to compromise with Farmaajo and offer him to influence only those one’s but greedy idiot wanted all 16 and now gets 0.

And I don’t think Mursal will be voting for Farmaajo too lol. Farmaajo’s goons have tried to attack them many times. I’m sure they would rather live their lives without being blown up.

FBC494B8-531C-4C75-9797-59E857AF27E0.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am broken. Just tired of national politics it’s good for us. Hopefully we can look at just building local.
So your answer for a "setback", is to shit on your people, your folks outrightly? :ehh:

So your answer for a "setback", is to shit on your people, your folks outrightly? :ehh:

@MrDeeni1 is the most reasonable Mx I’ve met on this forum. I remember reading his thread a year or 2 ago about how his economic desires is to have Gedo region (Doolow Corrdior) being developed alongside Kismayo corridor.

While Many Mx users on this site were dreaming about war he wanted peace with his Ogaden brothers to develop Jubaland state. Kudos to the Mx brothers that have the same mentality.

I want to see Luuq & Doolow develop alongside Kismayo & Afmadow. I also want to see CeelCadde & Bu’aale liberated from Shabab terrorists.

why waste 5 years fighting a worthless battle when we should have focused on improving our lands.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Thats retRded....he fought to have them expelled-he tried to end their careers.-he put their safety at risk-what are you smoking?

Not really last elections alot of hawiye voted for farmajo and alot of darood voted for HSM.
Is all comes down to who has the biggest boorso and interests.

Thank you sheikh Adan madoobe.
Where are the ppl who were saying sheikh Aden madoobe hated sheikh Ahmed madoobe and jubbaland.
I've been saying sheikh Aden madoobe is battle harden veteran who will work for the Interests of Somalia .
The good ppl of gedo have the natives representing them .now
is time for the opposition to split up
Farmajos loyal 40-50 sws seats :eating:

Ofcourse shareefka will get first dips ,

@Rationale @bidenkulaha @Cabdale @Manafesto @Kheyre file a single line and wait for your turn
:ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts