Ceelwaaq seats certified by Sheikh Adan Madoobe!

UAE is valuable ally to Somalis. They provide aid, infrastructure projects and unlike Qatar aren’t backing terrorists like Fahad Yasin

I was very neutral when it came between the 2 Gulf states, but now after seeing the crimes committed by the Terrorist state of Qatar in Somalia, walaalaheen UAE hala soo dhaweeyo 🇦🇪

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I was very neutral when it came between the 2 Gulf states, but now after seeing the crimes committed by the Terrorist state of Qatar in Somalia, walaalaheen UAE hala soo dhaweeyo 🇦🇪
Same man. I used to think Qatar was alright for their support to Muslim Brotherhood before I realised they are legit terrorist backers.

I used to laugh at all the Egyptians Saudis Emiratis Afghans Turks Syrians etc who hated them for backing terrorists but we have now suffered for 5 years under them

All fake news, this guy is such a shame. Garbaharray MPs will be coming inside by force if Failed ceelwaaq mps come

Warlord Canjeex ran off to Daawo, after Farmaajo is removed Gedo region will be liberated from the Mooryaans & Itoobiya

47084B7C-A7E7-499D-8907-87DDCCBE7043.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo joining Al-Shabaab is not a new option
You cant ignore a whole gobol and tribes wants and choose a Kenyan warlords henchmen as their representitives without consequences. Gedo will now exit Somalia and make a deal with anyone whom will provide justice. This is good for us in the longterm since this failed govt is confined to Xamar anyways.

You cant ignore a whole gobol and tribes wants and choose a Kenyan warlords henchmen as their representitives without consequences. Gedo will now exit Somalia and make a deal with anyone whom will provide justice. This is good for us in the longterm since this failed govt is confined to Xamar anyways.

Your less than 13% population of Gedo. Yes we can ignore and will ignore. We will work with the majority in Gedo who are Rahaweyne,, Hawiye, Ogaden, Dir, Bantu and others