BREAKING NEWS Ceelwaaq seats certified by Sheikh Adan Madoobe!

6254D3D9-B652-4BEB-929F-906253139AB8.jpeg

DB5F8EA7-9CB4-4043-AB00-FA56E3692AFC.jpeg

I will like to congratulate @DHOONYACAB & @SPMLegend for devouring these Gedo seats, your jihad has finally paid off! Guuleysta my comrades

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It is over for N&N,Blow after Blow-This one is heavy too.-Think about this,if farmajo didnt treat these mps this bad he might have got some of them to vote for him-The worst politician ever.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This man is politically superior to Farmajo
Because he’s not mentally handicapped. He knows how to make alliances and went to show strength.

I still can’t believe Farmaajo thought he’d fight us day one and then think we’d turn around and support because he appointed Rooble :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
jay z no GIF

This smells like Presidential election delay tactics, keep trying losers, G16 are here to stay. This illegal move of Adan Madoobe will not be accepted by the Somali people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
jay z no GIF

This smells like Presidential election delay tactics, keep trying losers, G16 are here to stay. This illegal move of Adan Madoobe will not be accepted by the Somali people.
The interim President has made his decision. Good bye.

We will have the election on May 15 and Garbaharey MPs will not be let into Afisyoni again like last time

Trending