CDN's soo gala - Fed elections, Somalis running

You want a source for something that's in his campaign platform?

Student debt is nowhere near as bad or as crushing as it is in the US. It's way more manageable and even then he has proposed some changes that would help recent graduates by delaying the grace-period to 2 years. That's all besides the point. Education, wage laws, and healthcare are provincial matters. The feds should not create a moral hazard for right-wing governments are slashing and burning social programs.

Your unrealistic goals and voting choice is precisely why we have Ford at the provincial level. Split that left vote and open up the path for Scheer to the PMO. I don't like Trudeau. He absolutely has his issues. That's the difference between me and you. I'm willing to admit that. But I'm a pragmatist. The goal should be to keep Scheer out of office at all cost.

When you usually state something, you have to back it up with a source. I supplied sources on my end when referencing something. I do somewhat agree with your Scheer statement. He has arguably the worst policies aside from PPC. I'd vote for Green tbh, but they're polling far too low. NDP has shown growth and is currently 20%, while Scheer and Trudeau have decreased.

When you usually state something, you have to back it up with a source. I supplied sources on my end when referencing something.

NDP bets big on new taxes

"The party’s biggest revenue-generator is their plan to return the capital gains tax rate to early 2000s levels. Currently, 50 per cent of capital gains (such as revenues generated on stocks) are taxed at the rate of the individual’s tax bracket. An NDP government would make Canadians pay taxes on 75 per cent of their capital gains."

I do somewhat agree with your Scheer statement. He has arguably the worst policies aside from PPC. I'd vote for Green tbh, but they're polling far too low. NDP has shown growth and is currently 20%, while Scheer and Trudeau have decreased.

You have a very large segment of the population who want to do nothing on climate change. Then you have another segment who will always vote conservative no matter what. Just keep that in mind and be practical. The only poll that really matters in the end is the one on election night, and the greens and NDP will certainly not gain any seats. Both the NDP and Liberals will lose seats to the cons and the bloc.

Trending

Latest posts