CCTV image released after elderly man set on fire outside mosque

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Police have released an image of a man detectives want to speak to after an 82-year-old man was set alight outside a mosque in west London.
The elderly man was attacked in West Ealing on the evening of 27 February, as he and the suspect left the West London Islamic Centre.
The attacker doused the victim in a liquid, believed to be petrol, before setting him alight using a lighter.
The victim received hospital treatment for severe burns to his face and arms.

'Incredibly shocking'​

Metropolitan Police Det Sgt Steven Constable said the force was carrying out a full investigation into the "incredibly shocking incident".
"A key part of that is identifying the man in the image we have released," he said. "If you recognise this man I would urge you to get in touch."

He added: "Understandably, there is a great deal of local concern in the wake of this incident and local officers have been carrying out reassurance patrols daily at the mosque."
He said that the West London Islamic Centre is assisting the Met with its

Attachments

• Screenshot (95).png
    Screenshot (95).png
    919.4 KB · Views: 108

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I wish the local community find him before the police does and serve real justice.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Don't know why he got beef with someone few years away from dying🤔maybe he was the wali of someone the guy was trying to marry,must have said no to him ilahay baa og.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Police have released an image of a man detectives want to speak to after an 82-year-old man was set alight outside a mosque in west London.
The elderly man was attacked in West Ealing on the evening of 27 February, as he and the suspect left the West London Islamic Centre.
The attacker doused the victim in a liquid, believed to be petrol, before setting him alight using a lighter.
The victim received hospital treatment for severe burns to his face and arms.

'Incredibly shocking'​

Metropolitan Police Det Sgt Steven Constable said the force was carrying out a full investigation into the "incredibly shocking incident".
"A key part of that is identifying the man in the image we have released," he said. "If you recognise this man I would urge you to get in touch."

He added: "Understandably, there is a great deal of local concern in the wake of this incident and local officers have been carrying out reassurance patrols daily at the mosque."
He said that the West London Islamic Centre is assisting the Met with its

He looks like a mentally ill person