Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion M/V

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just watched this shit. How is this on trending?

MTV was never this bad. What's YouTube on?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is that Megan Thee Stallion aka uncastrated male horse,there was this one video they removed of her balls hanging out of her pants.
Actually those were her cheeks, I have seen the video. When she stood up they disappeared, If it was her balls then she'd have had to physically tuck them in.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That video is fitnah and fasad, and it’s trending on YT as per devils guideline smh

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Subhanallah what is this filth.

Lauryn Hill is in their genre and doesn't have to do this stuff for us to see her talent. Demonic shit.

Im not fan of womens rap and believe its trash. But this new song has a very interesting scene. While all the women of colour are in a room dancing like sex slaves. The music stops when the white woman Kilye walks in the wall while they are in their rooms. She dont have to dance or entertain, she is the boss and above their level. Interesting message behind this video
I hope you stretched before this reach.

Dude this is not the first time you said white women are superior
You just have some weird massa fetish
Tell me why that white woman worships black men? Apparently all women fantasize the Kings. Even our girl @Basra wishes she had a black boyfriend.
Stay mad , black skinny boy.
I don't put anyone on a pedestal other than somalis.
Black or white it's the same for me with black being worse

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Im not fan of womens rap and believe its trash. But this new song has a very interesting scene. While all the women of colour are in a room dancing like sex slaves. The music stops when the white woman Kilye walks in the wall while they are in their rooms. She dont have to dance or entertain, she is the boss and above their level. Interesting message behind this video
They’re just rapping hookers. But white women were the ones that taught bw how to be s through feminism. That’s why Trump and all the red pill white dudes are going overseas. Even lesbians know these hoes ain’t shit.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Adeer I'm worried about you watching a CardiB music video and somehow finding subtle messages in it

Cisbitaalka eed ninyahow
I know not one Latino that’s attracted to Cardi B. Not even the Puerto Rican simps that don’t know any Spanish and has all black friends think Cardi is at best a pump and dump. Even Castro would send her to the gulags. Che Guevara would totally simp for her, though

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I always thought cardi b was nothing special she has a rat face (especially before the surgery) and a ratchet, modern day minstrel personality. Her body is fit but mostly fake. I like some of her songs even though she doesn't write her own raps, at least she's honest about that though.

I actually think Meg the stallion is beautiful and built. It's unfortunate that these women have to basically become stars to make it in the rap game but hey that's jahilnimo for you.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don't put anyone on a pedestal other than somalis.
Black or white it's the same for me with black being worse

So you think you are not black?

1596873014753.gif

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

I think we know what time it is.
D7CCDF31-C123-43EF-9B50-0B3DD5CD9102.jpeg

Just because my family converted to Catholicism, don’t mean I ain’t got a strong stoning arm. We Donatists were the only Christians doing jihads on pagans.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ibn Khaldun, a scholar who lived and travelled all over Africa in the 1300s, on black people:

"We have seen, that [black people] are in general characterized by levity, excitability, and great emotionalism. They are found eager to dance whenever they hear a melody"

Wallahi, Ibn Khaldun was absolutely spot on, in his description and views of black people. I used to think he was a vile racist and Arab supremacist, but, I now realise that he was far from that.

Dadkan, are not normal whatsoever

Trending