Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion M/V

A white woman who dates nothing but black men and thinks she is black just because she has a black child :mjlol:

Boy bye

superior my behind
Stop worshipping white folks, weirdo
That video was them putting her on pedestal. Explain what the concept behind them dancing like sex slaves in different rooms and the music stops while she walks around like a boss was?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That video was them putting her on pedestal. Explain what the concept behind them dancing like sex slaves in different rooms and the music stops while she walks around like a boss was?
Dude this is not the first time you said white women are superior
You just have some weird massa fetish
Tell me why that white woman worships black men? Apparently all women fantasize the Kings. Even our girl @Basra wishes she had a black boyfriend.
Stay mad , black skinny boy.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Tell me why that white woman worships black men? Apparently all women fantasize the Kings. Even our girl @Basra wishes she had a black boyfriend.
Long time no see thaught u took ur ratchet midget Raw eating baboon a$£ outta here but welcome back hope u suffer here eternity:salute:

Marshall D Abdi

I hope you get coronavirus, hater
You following me everywhere and harassing me
God does not like ugly
First of all i had covid-19 survived
Second of all of course i will harass u ur literally ethiopian do i need more reasons?
God didnt create someone ugly all his ppl r beautiful in their kind of way bu... but ur ppl:damn::deadmanny:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
First of all i had covid-19 survived
Second of all of course i will harass u ur literally ethiopian do i need more reasons?
God didnt create someone ugly all his ppl r beautiful in their kind of way bu... but ur ppl:damn::deadmanny:
You are sick hateful person
Honestly you deserved the worst. I don’t know about your looks but you have an ugly heart full of hate. Haters die painfully

Marshall D Abdi

Honestly you deserved the worst. I don’t know about your looks but you have an ugly heart full of hate. Haters die painfully
I believe there is a picture of me in one of the threads u can look it up if u want, but dont forget to hit me in the luuq after tho:yousmart:

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

I have beautiful heart for ppl whom i care especielly my somali ppl but ur kind i hope allah makes ur ppl pay for what u did to the innocent ppl uff calayk i will always follow u like shadow be aware of me n note this is how Most somali oromo harari feel of u guys if not worse:rejoice:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have beautiful heart for ppl whom i care especielly my somali ppl but ur kind i hope allah makes ur ppl pay for what u did to the innocent ppl uff calayk i will always follow u like shadow be aware of me n note this is how Most somali oromo harari feel of u guys if not worse:rejoice:
Oromo and Harari are not hateful. They are beautiful East Africans with beautiful hearts. Can’t say the about y’all . Stay salty

Marshall D Abdi

Oromo and Harari are not hateful. They are beautiful East Africans with beautiful hearts. Can’t say the about y’all . Stay salty
Hahahah is that why over 200 oromos were killed is that why top politician of oromo ppl of locked hope oromo from south somali ppl from east enslave yall eritreans from north masha allah the army is ready ur ppl gonna be our barya ur one of them qushasha ina tilibnaa

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We have all these black women in near nude and over sexualizing themselves. Yet, there their appeal is so weak

Makes no sense

Last edited:
We love our white queens and always will :rejoice:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Other than the Gorilla sized chick in the video... Cardi B is mostly plastic anyways.

We need to evolve past worshipping ridiculous butts.

Anything beyond a handful is baruur or nasty silicone.

Trending

Latest posts