Can't trust anyone!!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Good for you then

tenor.gif

Is that sarcasm I detect?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
First time I saw her I made a post on reddit asking if its true i got called transphobic for it . Guess i was right

Can't even tell the difference nowadays smh, need to do a genitalia check before marriage now just to not to get bamboozled

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So does she have a penis or not???

VixR

Veritas
I fucking knew it wallahi, it was her frame. Something was off about “her”. I’m developing a talent for spotting these deep fakes. If only it paid. Her fiancé should’ve hit me up before he went diamond shopping, so that he’d have known he was dating a man.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I fucking knew it wallahi, it was her frame. Something was off about “her”. I’m developing a talent for spotting these deep fakes. If only it paid. Her fiancé should’ve hit me up before he went diamond shopping, so that he’d have known he was dating a man.
Who hacked you sis lol I thought you were super liberal, your Somalinimo is showing :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Transwomen are women and they enjoy the same rights and privileges as any menstruator infact it’s against the law in most western gynocentric countries to identify transwomen as being men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are Being transphobic stop being a racist transwomen are women.

I thought she was a fat cadaan lady. Anyways, ain’t it sad how the makeup industry has been infiltrated by men. Women are getting makeup tips from men who want to look like women, hence the rise in drag makeup and ‘insta baddie’ looks. :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I thought she was a fat cadaan lady. Anyways, ain’t it sad how the makeup industry has been infiltrated by men. Women are getting makeup tips from men who want to look like women, hence the rise in drag makeup and ‘insta baddie’ looks. :pachah1:
If you are from the United Kingdom I will report your comment to the police for being transphobic

I knew she was a man. I thought she was already out. Her fiance is too handsome for him but when you're rich and famous, you can get anyone.

It's very easy to fool men if you're a tranny or cross dresser. I have had two men confide in me privately that they have been tricked before but it was too late as they already busted their nut. One has gone crazy. The other is indifferent.

Trending

Latest posts