Can't trust anyone!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Goof. You just exposed where YOU are from.

**updates ignore list** don’t ever @ me again.
I will report you to the police wallahi if you post one more racist transphobic comment it’s a hate crime:ufdup:

Masha Allah transwomen are the new leaders of women everywhere they enjoy the same rights and privileges as menstruators :umad:

I knew she was a man. I thought she was already out. Her fiance is too handsome for him but when you're rich and famous, you can get anyone.

It's very easy to fool men if you're a tranny or cross dresser. I have had two men confide in me privately that they have been tricked before but it was too late as they already busted their nut. One has gone crazy. The other is indifferent.

Everyone’s a genius after the fact. How’d you know she was a ‘he?’ Tbh I’ve never paid attention to her content so I didn’t know who this person was.

Wallahi I don't care how weird this sounds, but especially if you're dating here in the West, they need to create some detector to check if this person is biologically a female or male cause a lot of these weird-ass disgusting gender-confused motherfuckers are creating a lot of confusion, mayhem for us normal heterosexual folks who love their biological gender and some them can actually pass that's the scary thing about it. Their surgeons are doing some crazy voodoo magic on these trannies.

It's gotten so bad now, that even on dating apps they can choose to LARP as a female or male depending on what ''gender'' that they've chosen transform into. I have been checking every female dating profile like some scientist working on an experiment in a lab.

Wallahi I don't care how weird this sounds, but especially if you're dating here in the West, they need to create some detector to check if this person is biologically a female or male cause a lot of these weird-ass disgusting gender-confused motherfuckers are creating a lot of confusion, mayhem for us normal heterosexual folks who love their biological gender and some them can actually pass that's the scary thing about it. Their surgeons are doing some crazy voodoo magic on these trannies.

It's gotten so bad now, even on dating apps they can choose to LARP as a female. I have been checking every female dating profile like some scientist working on an experiment in a lab.

Ask your hooyo to hook you up. You don’t want to end up with a Jamal instead of a Jameilah.

Everyone’s a genius after the fact. How’d you know she was a ‘he?’ Tbh I’ve never paid attention to her content so I didn’t know who this person was.

She has the body of a man. Her face is shaped like a man. Like I said, I assumed she was out. I was shocked she wasn't and I am shocked people are shocked.

She has the body of a man. Her face is shaped like a man. Like I said, I assumed she was out. I was shocked she wasn't and I am shocked people are shocked.

Yeah but apparently no one knew what her body looked like because she records videos sitting down. That’s what threw so many people off.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You’re an actual loser. Get a life.
You are the loser who is dehumanising these transwomen with your hatred and bigotry :susp:
Transwomen are more of a woman than any menstruators watch in the next 5 years in the west most of the top jobs position for women will be occupied by transwomen :banderas:

You are the loser who is dehumanising these transwomen with your hatred and bigotry :susp:
Transwomen are more of a woman than any menstruators watch in the next 5 years in the west most of the top jobs position for women will be occupied by transwomen :banderas:

Your ego is so fragile. Frustrating your type is what I live for.

You hate to see it.

:hillarybiz:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will defend any fellow human who is being ostracized and condemned and being treated inhumane I recognise transwomen as being women and I will keep my eye on the comments any menstruators who are being transphobic if they are from the United Kingdom then it’s against the law to be transphobic it’s considered a hate crime baayo hadu illahay ku roon yahay I will report them to the relevant authorities :ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will defend any fellow human who is being ostracized and condemned and being treated inhumane I recognise transwomen as being women and I will keep my eye on the comments any menstruators who are being transphobic if they are from the United Kingdom then it’s against the law to be transphobic it’s considered a hate crime baayo hadu illahay ku roon yahay I will report them to the relevant authorities :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi its a beautiful time to be alive imagine all these menstruators and their sense of entitlement using the gynocentric system to beat men over the head for decades in the western gynocentric system and like a Phoenix rising out from the ashes comes transwomen let the battle commence personally I am rooting for transwomen :russ::lolbron::ahh::banderas:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Looool I saw this yesterday. Usually I can see when someone is trans but I always thought that nikkie was a big boned lady. She looks so humongous next to her man as well.:damsel:"She" fooled us good ladies.

Trending