Can't trust anyone!!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I will report you to the police wallahi if you post one more racist transphobic comment it’s a hate crime:ufdup:

Masha Allah transwomen are the new leaders of women everywhere they enjoy the same rights and privileges as menstruators :umad:
Why does this dude think we will support trans on a Somali forum? Waarya take your tranny love elsewhere uff calayk.

VixR

Veritas
Who hacked you sis lol I thought you were super liberal, your Somalinimo is showing :siilaanyolaugh:
It has nothing to do with being Somali. The more I learn about the medical technicalities of how they transition, the more I feel it’s actually medically unethical.

rsOBXbJ_d.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why does this dude think we will support trans on a Somali forum? Waarya take your tranny love elsewhere uff calayk.
Shut your mouth you bigot stop alienating transwomen stop being transphobic and terrorising and ostracising, villainizing transwomen at the end of the day transwomen are women and deserve to be treated with respect you bigoted menstruator

NotMyL

VIP
Shut your mouth you bigot stop alienating transwomen stop being transphobic and terrorising and ostracising, villainizing transwomen at the end of the day transwomen are women and deserve to be treated with respect you bigoted menstruator
Cogni I heard you like trannies cuz you’re a small old man that likes to be dominated by big boned men, any truth to that?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cogni I heard you like trannies cuz you’re a small old man that likes to be dominated by big boned men, any truth to that?
I am always down for the underdog I don’t like to see my fellow human beings transwomen being ostracised and demonised ridiculed and villainized, my motto in this modern gynocentric western system is live and let live personally I only mount menstruators once I bust in their gaping wound then vamoose in and out just like a robbery

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Amount of posts of me posting gay shit: zero.

Amount of posts of you talking/obsessing over transwomen: hundreds.

You are into men with boob jobs. Dirty lunatic.
Can you provide us with proof that other men have never penetrated your anus?

NotMyL

VIP
Say good bye to your privileges cause transwomen are taking your position mofo your self entitlement :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:
Oh wow now I get it maybe you are interested in transitioning? If that’s the case a piece of advice before you cut your little guy there is no privilege in being a black tranny, this shit only works out for rich cadaan men :francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh wow now I get it maybe you are interested in transitioning? If that’s the case a piece of advice before you cut your little guy there is no privilege in being a black tranny, this shit only works out for rich cadaan men :francis:
I recognise transwomen as being women and I will support their rights to live freely without bigots like yourself ostracising them and demonising transwomen, I reiterate I am always down for the underdog and I don’t like bullies such as yourself picking on the vulnerable in our community

Trending

Latest posts