Can't cook

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
This was funny
giphy.gif

I was only taught how to cook basic things, and since it's pretty much a requirement in marriage, will I be rejected from my partners family in the future? or even by my own? (I'm not actually married by the way.):damsel:
Who told you that it was a requirement in marriage😂..nonsense..if you know the basics then don't stress about it..the farax did not married you to become his personal chief. If you enjoy cooking and would like to upgrade your cooking skills there is excellent YouTube channel called Xawaash...you'll become pro in no time👌🏾

Who told you that it was a requirement in marriage😂..nonsense..if you know the basics then don't stress about it..the farax did not married you to become his personal chief. If you enjoy cooking and would like to upgrade your cooking skills there is excellent YouTube channel called Xawaash...you'll become pro in no time👌🏾
images.jpeg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

All a farah wants after working a long hard day is a hot plate and peace and quiet, no buuq and drama.

Is that too much to ask?!

Trending