Can't cook

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Cooking is an important life skill for everyone. If you depend on take-away all the time you better be rich asf.. For the sake of your economy, cooking is important.

you say you know the basics. No one is hopeless.

I dare to say that if a man likes you enough he doesnt care. I know a couple where it’s the man who mainly cooks and is better at it while the wife who didnt know how to cook in the beginning is learning. She was self-conscious about it first but he didnt care.

no such thing as cancelled for not knowing a skill. You can learn and grow.

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Cooking is an important life skill for everyone. If you depend on take-away all the time you better be rich asf.. For the sake of your economy, cooking is important.

you say you know the basics. No one is hopeless.

I dare to say that if a man likes you enough he doesnt care. I know a couple where it’s the man who mainly cooks and is better at it while the wife who didnt know how to cook in the beginning is learning. She was self-conscious about it first but he didnt care.

no such thing as cancelled for not knowing a skill. You can learn and grow.
Thank you!! A real response!! :ahh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Thank you!! A real response!! :ahh:

I expect nothing less than this.

Screenshot_20210314-225826_Instagram.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Marry a man who loves to cook. There are plenty out there. It’s only a woman’s job when it’s free labour, but men dominate the restaurant/chef scene. What does that tell you?

Marry a man who loves to cook. There are plenty out there. It’s only a woman’s job when it’s free labour, but men dominate the restaurant/chef scene. What does that tell you?

Lol, I was actually thinking about that the other day. Funny how men hate the idea of women working when they are getting paid for it, but the moment a woman does something for free they encourage it.

The thing is, men have no problems with women working. They just don't want us to benefit economically. Its ironic that Somali men here like to talk about how women working is masculine, but praise reer meey women who construct houses which is very much a masculine job everywhere in the world.

In the eyes of the hypocritical geelgire free labor is feminine.

Last edited:
Lol, I was actually thinking about that the other day. Funny how men hate the idea of women working when they are getting paid for it, but the moment a woman does something for free they encourage it.

The thing is, men have no problems with women working. They just don't want us to benefit economically. Its ironic that Somali men here like to talk about how women working is masculine, but praise reer meey women who construct houses which is very much a masculine job everywhere in the world.

In the eyes of the hypocritical geelgire free labor is feminine.
Exactly. Look at Somali restaurants for example. They are owned by men, and the men do the cooking. Laakin they want to tell us to get in the kitchen and do the same work for free. It’s ridiculous yet unsurprising. A man who can’t feed me and my children (his kids too) doesn’t deserve to be in my life. Ciil u dhinta!

cooking is a skill that is easy to pick up yet not many does, its literally not that deep watch a youtube video, cook that a certain amount of times until you perfect it
also to answer your question if you need to know how to cook to marry, the short answer is yes
and yes there is a double standard to it

The thing is, men have no problems with women working. They just don't want us to benefit economically.
debetable. personally i dont give a f*ck how much my wife would have, and it would even be easier on me because i wouldnt have to pay everything. its just that it would be cool to have someone doing housework.. but thats only if she wants to do that ofc

Trending