Cancer let's talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have said it's a better cure then going under chemotherapy. Chemo as a process is very risky. It kills the cells but will kill so much and it's not good for you. Chemo is successful with many but of course, many have died. Many have been told their illness is terminal and they will die but they still lived on and got out of Chemo to try natural cures and it has worked for them.

It's called the Placebo effect

wallahi you've gone mad
When your the only one with different views then sheep then I am mad. If your a Muslim prophet muhammad PBUH said the cure for every disease is black seed oil.

Are you saying our blessed prophet is a liar??:comeon:

To be honest I'm not sure if your a Muslim too much gaalo on this site.:browtf:

Muji

VIP
Knowles I'm not crazy if that is what your trying to say.:jaynerd:

No I actually agree with you. The mind is a powerful thing and should be used against cancer. I think the right way to go about it is include healthy eating and living along with cancer treatment. Sometimes doctors can be wrong and suspect cancer when it’s just a lump. However, they are using an educated guess and are not trying to rob you.

A lot of people with terminal illnesses are conned by people offering ‘cures’ hence why this is such a sensitive subject.

When your the only one with different views then sheep then I am mad. If your a Muslim prophet muhammad PBUH said the cure for every disease is black seed oil.

Are you saying our blessed prophet is a liar??:comeon:

To be honest I'm not sure if your a Muslim too much gaalo on this site.:browtf:

I didn't even read the ending, you lost me at the title

No I actually agree with you. The mind is a powerful thing and should be used against cancer. I think the right way to go about it is include healthy eating and living along with cancer treatment. Sometimes doctors can be wrong and suspect cancer when it’s just a lump. However, they are using an educated guess and are not trying to rob you.

A lot of people with terminal illnesses are conned by people offering ‘cures’ hence why this is such a sensitive subject.
Yes your right. healthy living is a must. I am trying to go vegan but I must admit it's so hard.

I know some of the diseases were started by whites, but don't say that non whites weren't/aren't affected by the disease like Cancer when they do have it at the moment.
Here is some of the things if you wanna learn about the diseases I'll like to talk about
These three diseases started in Africa
  • One being Hiv&Aids in Zaire
  • Two being Cancer in Ancient Egypt discovered by greeks
  • Three being Ebola first discovered in Zaire in 1976, but later on in 2014 affected large amount of people in W.A and started in Guinea
What I was telling you is that if white people have Cancer, doesn't mean other non whites don't have it. You kinda saying that Cancer affects whites only which ain't true:kanyeshrug:

Lemme give you the origins of these diseases and how some of them were made by whites
Aids:
https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-27837,00.html

Cancer:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ca...-basics/history-of-cancer/what-is-cancer.html

Ebola:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.li...ence.com/47946-where-did-ebola-come-from.html

So, don't say whites only have/affected by those diseases when Ebola has affected majority black, Aids the same
and also Cancer. You can read if you're interested:fantasia2:
Alot of
CriminalBouncyHalicore.webp

That's alot of writing for something most people know I already talked about Congo and hiv in my previous post.
Ebola is irrelevant to the situation right now it has been contained.
AS for cancer in egypt show me Egyptian from 3000 bc walking around with cancer.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Alot of
CriminalBouncyHalicore.webp

That's alot of writing for something most people know I already talked about Congo and hiv in my previous post.
Ebola is irrelevant to the situation right now it has been contained.
AS for cancer in egypt show me Egyptian from 3000 bc walking around with cancer.
Lmao, you don't like to read a lot:siilaanyolaugh:
I showed you the origin of Cancer. Can't show you people who are dead but now..:siilaanyosmile:. I see you like to see deceased people..

Let's get it:draketf: I'll show you something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
THE CANCER INDUSTRY DEPENDS ON DIAGNOSING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE EVERY YEAR TO KEEP IT GROWING.
Cancer is multi-billion dollar business, and the survival of the cancer industry depends on you following the status quo. Although there is certainly a conflict of interest between the industry and education for improved prevention.

The cure for all diseases is black seed oil. Don't get fooled by the greedy pharmaceutical companies who keep this disease alive!
Xabadsoda kulaha :yloezpe: you are definitely Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending