Cancer let's talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet Muhammed PBUH said that black seed oil is the cure for every disease expect death. Argue with me all you want but people have been seeing results with natural cures.

If you want to go follow what everyone else is doing go ahead I will wish you the best but we have natural cures on this earth and going to the hospital just because a scientist told you there isn't a cure is stupid.

Get with the program and stop believing in all of this research they conduct. All this money that goes towards cancer research should be enough to actually find a cure now. But they haven't. Of course the cures are already here in Allah's green earth.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Cancer doesn't effect Somalis cuz instead of cancer we say soo bax,buro or other terms

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Niggas in Arab countries are getting cancer lol.
Mate, i lived in arab countries for a couple of years and trust me, they smoke soo much that they walk properly and look ok until they reach a suprising age. A neighbour of mine went outside smoking for hours with his friends and the guy hasnt developed cancer. Cancer is mostly found in western countries and developing countries barley get a gist of cancer among the population. Use somalia as an example.

Mate, i lived in arab countries for a couple of years and trust me, they smoke soo much that they walk properly and look ok until they reach a suprising age. A neighbour of mine went outside smoking for hours with his friends and the guy hasnt developed cancer. Cancer is mostly found in western countries and developing countries barley get a gist of cancer among the population. Use somalia as an example.
Smoking causes lung cancer I'm sorry but I have recently heard about somalis in somalia who have cancer please don't think we are excluded from this disease.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Smoking causes lung cancer I'm sorry but I have recently heard about somalis in somalia who have cancer please don't think we are excluded from this disease.
I never said we are excluded. Developing countries dont have cancer as a health issue and its common in the west

Prophet Muhammed PBUH said that black seed oil is the cure for every disease expect death. Argue with me all you want but people have been seeing results with natural cures.

If you want to go follow what everyone else is doing go ahead I will wish you the best but we have natural cures on this earth and going to the hospital just because a scientist told you there isn't a cure is stupid.

Get with the program and stop believing in all of this research they conduct. All this money that goes towards cancer research should be enough to actually find a cure now. But they haven't. Of course the cures are already here in Allah's green earth.
xabada soda

True. I dont see asians, somalis, or arabs getting cancer (bare in mind these people smoke packs upon packs everyday and they live to the ripe age of 80). These whites get it because of the plastic, microwaves and the technology they have around them. Its also because of the advanced technology they have that cause it and its side effects.
One of the reasons why we shouldn't touch white people they always were the first people to introduce certain disease.:whoa:
Aids started in Congo through eating monkeys then some white woman decided to fucked the men there and look where we are today the whole world is infected:wow:
Many Africans have cancer my friend. Yes cancer is a scary thing but your not excluded from getting it one day. Inshallah you don't.
I don't really care about my life I could die tomorrow wouldn't really give a single f*ck:manny:
So, what?:cosbyhmm:
We're immune :denzelnigga:

Muji

VIP
One of the reasons why we shouldn't touch white people they always were the first people to introduce certain disease.:whoa:
Aids started in Congo through eating monkeys then some white woman decided to fucked the men there and look where we are today the whole world is infected:wow:

I don't really care about my life I could die tomorrow wouldn't really give a single f*ck:manny:

@Starscream why don’t you care about your life?

Population control .
Yes finally you know! It's population control they know the cures. They don't have the heart to release them they are scared the public won't give them money any more. They can't make money from all the charity money and the money patients give. Although here in the UK Healthcare is free they still make money off of this by the charity money they recieve.

If that was true then it would have been found out a long time ago and it would spread like wild fire, you know how many people use black seed around the world ? use your common sense.

You know you remind me of them fake crazy African Christian pastors who supposedly work miracles.

Women in this church were told to attend church without pants and no bras so God can enter them.

crazy-pastor-miracle.jpg

People were told to drink petrol as the pastor said it had turned into juice.
lesego-daniel.jpg

This so called pastor asked his congregation to suck his privates as it contained holy milk
pastor-forces-followers-to-suck-his-manhood-600x400.jpg

If that was true then it would have been found out a long time ago and it would spread like wild fire, you know how many people use black seed around the world ? use your common sense.

You know you remind me of them fake crazy African Christian pastors who supposedly work miracles.

Women in this church were told to attend church without pants and no bras so God can enter them.

View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

This so called pastor asked his congregation to suck his privates as it contained holy milk
View attachment 55804
Many have said it's a better cure then going under chemotherapy. Chemo as a process is very risky. It kills the cells but will kill so much and it's not good for you. Chemo is successful with many but of course, many have died. Many have been told their illness is terminal and they will die but they still lived on and got out of Chemo to try natural cures and it has worked for them.

Muji

VIP

View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

View attachment 55804

@Baki there needs to be a thread about this

“Craziest religious charlatans”, I'm sure you can think of a better name

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

I know some of the diseases were started by whites, but don't say that non whites weren't/aren't affected by the disease like Cancer when they do have it at the moment.
Here is some of the things if you wanna learn about the diseases I'll like to talk about
These three diseases started in Africa
  • One being Hiv&Aids in Zaire
  • Two being Cancer in Ancient Egypt discovered by greeks
  • Three being Ebola first discovered in Zaire in 1976, but later on in 2014 affected large amount of people in W.A and started in Guinea
What I was telling you is that if white people have Cancer, doesn't mean other non whites don't have it. You kinda saying that Cancer affects whites only which ain't true:kanyeshrug:

Lemme give you the origins of these diseases and how some of them were made by whites
Aids:
https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-27837,00.html

Cancer:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ca...-basics/history-of-cancer/what-is-cancer.html

Ebola:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.li...ence.com/47946-where-did-ebola-come-from.html

So, don't say whites only have/affected by those diseases when Ebola has affected majority black, Aids the same
and also Cancer. You can read if you're interested:fantasia2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts