Cancer let's talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CANCER INDUSTRY DEPENDS ON DIAGNOSING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE EVERY YEAR TO KEEP IT GROWING.
Cancer is multi-billion dollar business, and the survival of the cancer industry depends on you following the status quo. Although there is certainly a conflict of interest between the industry and education for improved prevention.

The cure for all diseases is black seed oil. Don't get fooled by the greedy pharmaceutical companies who keep this disease alive!

Cancer is white people disease as long as your not white your not gonna be affected. except you op your half white am sorry to tell you this but you have 50% chance of getting cancer:manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
2C595951-4F56-4134-818A-F65B29C6DF69.png

He and his colleague Created a new method of fighting cancer with the use of the immune system.
Incredible work.

I dead ass met this nigga like last year. He said my fertilization experiment was “interesting” . I didn’t bust my ass in this group experiment for my hard work to be labeled as “interesting”

View attachment 55801

He and his colleague Created a new method of fighting cancer with the use of the immune system.
Incredible work.

I dead ass met this nigga like last year. He said my fertilization experiment was “interesting” . I didn’t bust my ass in this group experiment for my hard work to be labeled as “interesting”
That's really nice.

LOOOL don't be sad I'm sure your experiment was amazing.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Cancer is white people disease as long as your not white your not gonna be affected. except you op your half white am sorry to tell you this but you have 50% chance of getting cancer:manny:
What do you say about Somalis who lost their lives cause of Cancer?:cosbyhmm:

Is it still a disease that affects white only? What about non whites who have that disease and died of it

Sometimes it ain't good that you speak out of your ass:manny: intead of thinking about it... I think you forgot to take your pills today:denzelnigga:

Many somalis have cancer you ignorant shit.
What do you say about Somalis who lost their lives cause of Cancer?:cosbyhmm:

Is it still a disease that affects white only? What about non whites who have that disease and died of it

Sometimes it ain't good that you speak out of your ass:manny: intead of thinking about it... I think you forgot to take your pills today:denzelnigga:
Tell me the last none white with cancer you seen? In my life I never seen one who wasn't white.
The main disease that kill somalis is high blood pressure.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tell me the last none white with cancer you seen? In my life I never seen one who wasn't white.
my Homeboys grandmother passed away last year from cancer. Stage four brain cancer. He is an AA.

Also my first volunteer experience that involved shift work was as a unit secretary for the oncology department at a local hospital. A majority of the cancer patients were white but I attributed that with the fact that I was volunteering in a majority white area. There were some blacks and Asian cancer patients though.

Muji

VIP
Cancer is a physical malignant growth that works day and night to kill you, please tell me how oil gets rid of it?

There are a lot of chalatans who make up ‘alternative’ therapies for cancer to make money. @RichEnoughForGucci you are from the UK where the government funds your cancer treatment. Why would they spend hundreds of thousands giving you chemotherapy if they could spend £3 pounds on oil and send you on your merry way?

I like conspiracy theories as much as the next person but ones that contribute to the deaths of unsuspecting vulnerable people who are desperate for a quick fix are sick!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you fr?:what1: You telling me you didn't see or hear about any non white person who's had a cancer?

Sorry to say, but you're decades behind this world:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
my Homeboys grandmother passed away last year from cancer. Stage four brain cancer. He is an AA.

Also my first volunteer experience that involved shift work was as a unit secretary for the oncology department at a local hospital. A majority of the cancer patients were white but I attributed that with the fact that I was volunteering in a majority white area. There were some blacks and Asian cancer patients though.
AA have on average 30%+ white dna so they have 30% more chance of getting white people disease.
Asians probably atomic bomb survivers only.
Another perfect example of exclusively white people disease is small pox which was introduced to the African continent and American continent by whites from Europe.

Cancer is a physical malignant growth that works day and night to kill you, please tell me how oil gets rid of it?

There are a lot of chalatans who make up ‘alternative’ therapies for cancer to make money. @RichEnoughForGucci you are from the UK where the government funds your cancer treatment. Why would they spend hundreds of thousands giving you chemotherapy if they could spend £3 pounds on oil and send you on your merry way?

I like conspiracy theories as much as the next person but ones that contribute to the deaths of unsuspecting vulnerable people who are desperate for a quick fix are sick!
In my honest opinion we are on this green earth and your going to tell me there isn't a natural cure?? Like any??

Pharmaceutical companies actually have a cure but they don't want to release it to the public. Yes here in uk we are covered by the NHS but the uk just follow whatever others are doing.

They are trying to make money and if people find out real cures for this then the pharmaceutical companies won't make enough.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
AA have on average 30%+ white dna so they have 30% more chance of getting white people disease.
Asians probably atomic bomb survivers only.
Another perfect example of exclusively white people disease is small pox which was introduced to the African continent and American continent by whites from Europe.
True. I dont see asians, somalis, or arabs getting cancer (bare in mind these people smoke packs upon packs everyday and they live to the ripe age of 80). These whites get it because of the plastic, microwaves and the technology they have around them. Its also because of the advanced technology they have that cause it and its side effects.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Y’all are truly lucky honestly. I know a lot of people that are struggling with hospital bills. People who are retired now just work just so they can maintain health care coverage. the US is fucked man.

I’m leaving it

Muji

VIP
Y’all are truly lucky honestly. I know a lot of people that are struggling with hospital bills. People who are retired now just work just so they can maintain health care coverage. the US is fucked man.

I’m leaving it

It’honestly a scary thought you could get cancer and the hospital will just let you die if you don’t have the right coverage in the US.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
True. I dont see asians, somalis, or arabs getting cancer (bare in mind these people smoke packs upon packs everyday and they live to the ripe age of 80). These whites get it because of the plastic, microwaves and the technology they have around them. Its also because of the advanced technology they have that cause it and its side effects.
Niggas in Arab countries are getting cancer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending