Canadian Guy re: Somali Guy's Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Basically "Somali guys be like..." content. It's kind of an old[ish] video so I don't know if there's already a thread on this, (if so, I apologize), but I just happened to stumble upon it and thought I'd share ^.^

What do you guys think? Accurate?

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

This nigga aint even from the city.Nigga comes from some irrelevant tuulo in Ontario so I doubt he encountered much Somalis

TooMacaan

VIP
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

This nigga aint even from the city.Nigga comes from some irrelevant tuulo in Ontario so I doubt he encountered much Somalis
Must've hit home then, eh? :siilaanyosmile:Which one was it walaal...someone 'beat you in 2K and you blamed it on the game sliders'...???:dabcasar:

Basically "Somali guys be like..." content. It's kind of an old[ish] video so I don't know if there's already a thread on this, (if so, I apologize), but I just happened to stumble upon it and thought I'd share ^.^

What do you guys think? Accurate?

He grew up in Dixon and considers himself "A Fellow Caadan Mali".

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Wow, I just asked just in case but I never really thought you'd know the answer...you really are degenerate. :russ::deadrose:
And is it just me or do they look a little xabashi?
Don't judge a book by it's a cover :kodaksmiley:

And yes I know majority of the famous "degenerates" in this city but I'm good guy although I might have a sip of Henny or apple Ciroc here and then :browtf:

They look like average Somalis to me :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hhaha this dude is from a place called hamilton. Seen this video on facebook awhile and i thought it was hilarous hes pretty spot on :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

TooMacaan

VIP
Hhaha this dude is from a place called hamilton. Seen this video on facebook awhile and i thought it was hilarous hes pretty spot on :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Another poster mentioned a place called "Dixon", not sure where that is...but I'm familiar with Hamilton (if you're talking about within Ontario). And yea, he seems to have a good grasp on most things about Somali guys xD

I saw a YT comment on part 2 though, by some half Somali guy, that said "Actually Somali girls are pretty hoey u just gotta get to know em" in response,:ohno::tacky:I wonder what he was salty about...

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Another poster mentioned a place called "Dixon", not sure where that is...but I'm familiar with Hamilton (if you're talking about within Ontario). And yea, he seems to have a good grasp on most things about Somali guys xD

I saw a YT comment on part 2 though, by some half Somali guy, that said "Actually Somali girls are pretty hoey u just gotta get to know em" in response,:ohno::tacky:I wonder what he was salty about...
You don't know dixon but is familiar with hamilton( yes the one in southern ontario):what1:

You find salty people all over the internet who knows to why he said that :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.