North-West, London

At 1:00

I got my mad malis with me and they in tha cut
And they got no heart nigga they dont give a f*ck
They walk up on you and let that semi buss

Ayyyy :damnmusic::damnmusic:

2:18

Goo OT selling cuntoo selling geeedoooo

@Gucci mane @Factz @Pureblood waryaadaheeen ma madowgii ayaad afsomali nagu barteen??

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Where is brother Fendi Fanatic though, hes polishing his smith and wesson to settle this IDS rexdale vs North Jane Wass Gang beef miyaa

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
your parents fled the traumatic civil war to come to Canada and give you kids a life away from violence and hardships only for you guys to turn into this, where madows are bragging about having somali shooters. :meleshame:

Canadian Somalis are without a doubt the worst of the diaspora.
:pachah1:
Canadian here. Can confirm. The Somalis in this country need to be gathered into a gas chamber.
:manny:
No we aren't. Somali boys join gangs all over the globe. From Canada, the US, England, all the way to Australia, stop making it seem like it's only Somali Canadians. Somalis in Canada join politics and help the environment so don't try and make ciyaal suuqs the face of all Somali Canadians.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somali boys join gangs all over the globe. From Canada, the US, England, all the way to Australia.

So if you guys think Canadian Somalis are the worst for that then you are most certainly wrong.

nowhere else do they have the reputation as the standout murderers. clearly canadian somalis are really putting in the work to get that glowing resume.

nowhere else do they have the reputation as the standout murderers. clearly canadian somalis are really putting in the work to get that glowing resume.
A few Madows boasting about their Somali friends doesn't mean shit.

You're acting exactly like Cadaans who only speak on the bad things Somali diasporas do, and disregard the positives. Stop being a dumbass thanks.

Also that only applies to YOU, since you are a Somali man. Somali women aren't ever joining gangs as it's only a Somali male problem.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
A few Madows boasting about their Somali friends doesn't mean shit.

You're acting exactly like Cadaans who only speak on the bad things Somali diasporas do, and disregard the positives. Stop being a dumbass thanks.

Also that only applies to YOU, since you are a Somali man.

I don't like arguing with you since we are family so I'll leave it there. :friendhug:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Canadian here. Can confirm. The Somalis in this country need to be gathered into a gas chamber.
:manny:
Yes bro, I suggest all Somalis move out from Ontario cesspoop and come out West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending