Canada wants 100 million people by 2100

Gambar

VIP
Many countries in Europe have stopped accepting Somali refugees lately. Not many refugee fobs coming in anymore.

Does Canada still accept Somali refugees in large numbers?

Coming through the points-based system to Canada is a big barrier for most in Somalia.
There is a new policy where you can sponsor refugees I believe.

Many countries in Europe have stopped accepting Somali refugees lately. Not many refugee fobs coming in anymore.

Does Canada still accept Somali refugees in large numbers?

Coming through the points-based system to Canada is a big barrier for most in Somalia.

The points system is a scam - immigrants who can't speak English were being brought in en masse from eastern Europe by the Conservative government - they only stopped when they realized many Roma/Gypsy people came to Canada as well.

Trudeau has been reducing the number of refugees he takes in over the past year because of the backlash from the public in the lead up to the federal election - tbh though, even the refugee Somalis who have been moving here lately have realized that they need to find work quickly - nearly everyone who stayed on welfare in the ghetto has failed

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My parents completed university and post graduate degrees in Canada. They came with nothing too. It is all about your mindset. There are Somalis who never had a formal education (could not read or write) but are very successful and completed degrees. The excuses for Somalis have been the same since the 90s.
You got me beat there but what makes you think that the majority of somalis would be willing to go through that much work?

Tukraq

VIP
Drake will be prime minister in a few years truss
upload_2019-12-15_11-50-2.jpeg

Canada is a beautiful country unfortunately not too many low skilled jobs for low skilled immigrants/refugees. Canada is only good for educated people. Majority of the immigrants will just come to America and work because there are less barriers to get jobs here. That’s why Mexicans come to the USA for work.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What is wrong with you people we got it good out here and yall wanna bring in more people :gucciwhat:

Unlike other countries when Canada brings in refugees they dont bring in the educated rich ones they bring in the ones in refugee camps that know nothing but war :nahgirl:

Whats gonna happen when these fobs have children born and raised in govt housing? You think welfare and a community housing environment where theres gonna be multiple tempting situations will produce outstanding citizens? Its gonna bring more crime in:nahgirl:

The govt is setting us up they will bring in a large amount of refugees and because of the harsh conditions they will be put in they will resort to crime. The media will then scapegoat us for all their problems and ostracize us
I agree, these qaxootis are ruining our good name, we dont need more! They already caused crime to go up and are welfare leeches.

Tukraq

VIP
Canada is a beautiful country unfortunately not too many low skilled jobs for low skilled immigrants/refugees. Canada is only good for educated people. Majority of the immigrants will just come to America and work because there are less barriers to get jobs here. That’s why Mexicans come to the USA for work.
Yeah even high skilled jobs have low barriers in the US, you don’t need a degree for tech jobs/Lawyer/accounting/ real estate and other higher level professions in the US

The points system is a scam - immigrants who can't speak English were being brought in en masse from eastern Europe by the Conservative government - they only stopped when they realized many Roma/Gypsy people came to Canada as well.

Trudeau has been reducing the number of refugees he takes in over the past year because of the backlash from the public in the lead up to the federal election - tbh though, even the refugee Somalis who have been moving here lately have realized that they need to find work quickly - nearly everyone who stayed on welfare in the ghetto has failed
Exactly man, Canada does it right when it comes to social services better than USA. But they are ignorant to think every immigrant young guy is go to college. Most these guys need labor jobs or they will end up joining gangs. USA maybe shit at everything but they got endless jobs that’s why Mexicans are successful here in the Southwest. Canadians look down on labor jobs and think everybody should be in college.

Tukraq

VIP
I agree, these qaxootis are ruining our good name, we dont need more! They already caused crime to go up and are welfare leeches.
Nah we need as much somalis as possible outside of somalia and in Canada, Canadians are nice to a fault so who cares about our “name” with them, we need at least another 2 to 5 mill relocated to Canada from somalia most of our population back home is under 18 anyways and can be re trained, these reer Europe kids need to stay in there countries though we don’t need them running around North America

Yeah even high skilled jobs have low barriers in the US, you don’t need a degree for tech jobs/Lawyer/accounting/ real estate and other higher level professions in the US
Bro you got niggas who just got off the plane working here in the USA lol they sayin f*ck college. Canada really thinks These niggas are all gonna be doctors or something :siilaanyosmile:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nah we need as much somalis as possible outside of somalia and in Canada, Canadians are nice to a fault so who cares about our “name” with them, we need at least another 2 to 5 mill relocated to Canada from somalia most of our population back home is under 18 anyways and can be re trained, these reer Europe kids need to stay in there countries though we don’t need them running around North America
Thats exactly what I was trying to say bring in the disciplined somalis in large numbers and take over the economy

Tukraq

VIP
Thats exactly what I was trying to say bring in the disciplined somalis in large numbers and take over the economy
Sxb were already dominating the culture in Canada we just need to apply it to other sectors like the Indians, the route should be from taxi to Somali restraunt, to gas store/7/11 and move up the ladder for the parents from somalia while the 7 to 8 fob kids focus on stem jobs in Education, this is why I prefer immigration directly from somalia, current gdp per capital is under a dollar, in Canada they’ll be living good, we need as much relocating to Canada and the US(new states though not the ones we got covered) as possible tbh

Tukraq

VIP
After the last election all Somali UK should be heading there, @Basic pack your bags sis :siilaanyosmile:
Nah we need that immigration for those who really need it in Somalia since there’s limited slots to go around, can’t be wasting it on reer Europe, we need a couple mil going there from somalia proper

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nah we need that immigration for those who really need it in Somalia since there’s limited slots to go around, can’t be wasting it on reer Europe, we need a couple mil going there from somalia proper
@NotMyL Look at this xaasid. He wants me to suffer in post brexit Britain :gucciwhat:

Trending