Canada wants 100 million people by 2100

Wallahi we need to ships the fobs to Yellowknife and Nunavut. No more s in Toronto. Too many damn fobs lately.

I remember growing up people outside the west end didn't even know what a Somali was now you got suburban whites and Desi's going "oh your Somali huh I love Somalis!"

Honestly, how is life in Canada? Is it the paradise that everyone says it is? What are the biggest issues you have?

@astorecalledkmart
@Factz

Any other Canadians feel free to answer

I agree with everything @Factz said

The only major downside I can think of here off the top of my head is systemic racism in education - it is real. You have to go to school with the mindset of being number 1 - anything less than that, and the system will try to hold you back

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi we need to ships the fobs to Yellowknife and Nunavut. No more *******s in Toronto. Too many damn fobs lately.

I remember growing up people outside the west end didn't even know what a Somali was now you got suburban whites and Desi's going "oh your Somali huh I love Somalis!"

You got white kids using Somali words as slangs. :pachah1:

I actually like it.

I remember having a white friend and he was like "One second, my hooyo is calling me" then he's like "Wallahi, I just bought these nice shoes. I feel good".

At first I was like :gucciwhat: now I am like :denzelnigga:

I actually like it.

I remember having a white friend and he was like "One second, my hooyo is calling me" then he's like "Wallahi, I just bought this nice shoes. I feel good".

I don't rate this at all. When they be telling me them shoes are bukti where did you get them?

I missed when we fell under the radar. :liberaltears:

Honestly, how is life in Canada? Is it the paradise that everyone says it is? What are the biggest issues you have?

@astorecalledkmart
@Factz

Any other Canadians feel free to answer
It really is a great country to live in. One of the most educated people with a majority going on to postsecondary schooling. People are generally nice, we got good social programs for the poor compared to the heartless country to the south and the winters aren't that bad outside of the prairie provinces. Healthcare is free but pharmacare and dental unfortunately are not covered enough.

The summers are hot and humid :wowsweat:

The gang violence is overplayed Toronto isn't even a dangerous city compared to white hick cities like Winnipeg and Saskatoon.

I agree with everything @Factz said

The only major downside I can think of here off the top of my head is systemic racism in education - it is real. You have to go to school with the mindset of being number 1 - anything less than that, and the system will try to hold you back
Yeah it really is. Did you read that story about the kid who got kicked out of an Edmonton school for wearing gang paraphernalia (durag)?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...y-profiled-at-school-for-wearing-a-durag.html

I actually like it.

I remember having a white friend and he was like "One second, my hooyo is calling me" then he's like "Wallahi, I just bought these nice shoes. I feel good".

Every time they use Somali words I just cringe.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Canada is a great place to live and work. We who are lucky enough to live here know it. And the world knows it, too. In fact, Canada is ranked as the second-best country in the world behind Germany, from a field of 60 countries for overall sustainability, cultural influence, entrepreneurship, economic influence and most importantly, quality of life. We placed even ahead of Scandinavian countries.

• Very high living standard.
  • Breathable air (no pollution).
  • Water is fresh from the lakes and underground (not recycled).
  • It's very safe and clean.
  • Roads and pavements are bigger.
  • Guns are illegal.
  • Education and healthcare are free.
  • Houses are bigger and cheaper.
  • Better tax system
  • People are generally kinder.
If you're interested in moving now's the time since Canada are desperate for population growth. :nvjpqts:
Bruh we have plenty of guns in Canada lol we are second amongst civilized countries
Small_Arms_Survey_civilian_gun_ownership_by_country.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If we're going to be realistic. Somali trash doesn't have the mentality to migrate to other countries. Those who pursue better jobs are usually people who want to migrate to a better country to find a better living standard. They are most likely to be decent citizens and I am not talking about refugees.
To be on the safe side make them sign a clause that if they don't pursue education or a job, they should be sent back to third world uk.

Can't have the final frontier for successful somalis being tainted by ceyd criminals and single mother wild breeds.

:nahgirl:

I am proud somali but even a stupid person can see what they're trying to do

What other reason would they locate somalis in the most shittiest neighbourhoods where gangs are rampant when they have more than enough money to locate them other places? Calgary Edmonton Ottawa and Toronto are the 4 cities with most shootings in Canada yet these are also the only cities that Canada locates somalis in.

They're not doing this out of goodwill they just want us to commit crimes so they can have somebody to scapegoat

well then tell them niggas to stop shooting each other!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bruh we have plenty of guns in Canada lol we are second amongst civilized countries
Small_Arms_Survey_civilian_gun_ownership_by_country.png

There is no legal right to possess arms in Canada is what I meant.

Also, Canada is ranked 8th out of 162 on the safest and most dangerous countries ranking.

Trending

Latest posts