Canada wants 100 million people by 2100

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I invite all the good Somali civilians living in Europe and the ones that are living in Africa outside of their homeland to come to Canada. It's time for Somalis to hold some power within Canadian politics.
:salute:

Macalin M

Out here
I wouldn’t mind moving to Canada after I get my degree. It depends on how I’m feeling and what opportunities arise. However, I feel like I’ll definitely leave England. Only thing I like about this country is going to the football games.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Looks like it's time to put that super sperm to use chaps, get ready Canadian thighs I'm comin for ya':stevej:

Gambar

VIP
Despite people talking shit, Toronto is a good place for Somalis. We have been here for over 3 decades. I personally love Vancouver and/or Toronto.

Apollo

VIP
Always thought that Canada was underpopulated, only 37 million people while its habitable areas are much larger than the UK which has 66 million.

Meanwhile Europe is actually overpopulated, yet they are going full force with mass migration. Odd!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What is wrong with you people we got it good out here and yall wanna bring in more people :gucciwhat:

Unlike other countries when Canada brings in refugees they dont bring in the educated rich ones they bring in the ones in refugee camps that know nothing but war :nahgirl:

Whats gonna happen when these fobs have children born and raised in govt housing? You think welfare and a community housing environment where theres gonna be multiple tempting situations will produce outstanding citizens? Its gonna bring more crime in:nahgirl:

The govt is setting us up they will bring in a large amount of refugees and because of the harsh conditions they will be put in they will resort to crime. The media will then scapegoat us for all their problems and ostracize us

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Can i move there for my post graduate? I want to leave the uk. What is education like there? housing and other things. Are tuition fees high for university courses?

Tbh scotland is leaving the uk soon after the disaster election and i might go there for lower tuition fees if they start excepting the misforunate UK remainers.

:browtf:

Gambar

VIP
What is wrong with you people we got it good out here and yall wanna bring in more people :gucciwhat:

Unlike other countries when Canada brings in refugees they dont bring in the educated rich ones they bring in the ones in refugee camps that know nothing but war :nahgirl:

Whats gonna happen when these fobs have children born and raised in govt housing? You think welfare and a community housing environment where theres gonna be multiple tempting situations will produce outstanding citizens? Its gonna bring more crime in:nahgirl:

The govt is setting us up they will bring in a large amount of refugees and because of the harsh conditions they will be put in they will resort to crime. The media will then scapegoat us for all their problems and ostracize us
Yaab. Adeer do you know that you’re Somali? :gucciwhat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Despite people talking shit, Toronto is a good place for Somalis. We have been here for over 3 decades. I personally love Vancouver and/or Toronto.
Is it dangerous for non gang member somalis? or do gangs just attack each other?

:damedamn:

airplane[1].png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quebec in an effort to save the French language will turn themselves into Northwest Africa. :ftw9nwa:

Quebec need to loose the French, or at least gentrify France by moving the white French to Quebec

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yaab. Adeer do you know that you’re Somali? :gucciwhat:
I am proud somali but even a stupid person can see what they're trying to do

What other reason would they locate somalis in the most shittiest neighbourhoods where gangs are rampant when they have more than enough money to locate them other places? Calgary Edmonton Ottawa and Toronto are the 4 cities with most shootings in Canada yet these are also the only cities that Canada locates somalis in.

They're not doing this out of goodwill they just want us to commit crimes so they can have somebody to scapegoat

Trending