Our neighbor is about to become a satellite state: ''US Expected to designate Kenya as major non-nato ally''

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
They played their cards right. They are America's b*tch and America treats its b*itches well. Jubaland will be annexed by them and the Americans will look away.

Kenya is currently indebted to China with Billions Siding with China's Enemy is clearly not a good idea while they owe you that amount of debt the US will just build military bases that's all they do for everyone nothing else staying Neutral is the best when it comes to milking these World Powers.

They played their cards right. They are America's b*tch and America treats its b*itches well. Jubaland will be annexed by them and the Americans will look away.
Yeah sure annex the Al-Shabab stronghold and radicalize even more Somalis. Brilliant idea.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Jubbaland will never get annexed. NFD is more likely to join Somalia than the other way around due to demographics.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Autonomy (ostensibly atleast) with no economic power vs economic power with little autonomy. Somalia vs Kenya. As a pragmatist, I'll take Kenya everyday, but the Somali will never accept that because we aren't docile people like Kenyans/Ugandans. They have a prospering country, but the price they pay is their emasculation. We have autonomy, but the price we pay is economic starvation. All about perspective, give me their situation over ours.

Autonomy (ostensibly atleast) with no economic power vs economic power with little autonomy. Somalia vs Kenya. As a pragmatist, I'll take Kenya everyday, but the Somali will never accept that because we aren't docile people like Kenyans/Ugandans. They have a prospering country, but the price they pay is their emasculation. We have autonomy, but the price we pay is economic starvation. All about perspective, give me their situation over ours.
Somalia is emasculated as well, how else do you explain the foreign soldiers that are still in our soil. NFD is also hardly prospering. More often than not you see Somalis moving into Nairobi for business because their homes are absolute slums due to government neglect.

Trending

Latest posts