Canada 2016 census results are out: Somalis are a tiny ethnic group at 62,550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
My sub-sub clan has carried out a clan
Census for clan compensation payment schedules and we number 3000 in .If my sub-sub clan numbers 3k , fellow do the maths.

They have language surveys for the UK and Somali never ranks high. There aren't more than 200k.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I think the numbers are off. Westend of toronto alone has 30k+. The 6 dixon towers have 15k residents, majority somali:icon lol:. There's no way habashi + eritreans outnumber us

Tigray and Amhara are listed on their own.

1,500 Amhara
2,500 Tig

And even the little ole Hararis put down 600 “Other: Harar.

I hope the next generation buys more homes and increase thier household income to 80k in 15 years.

If 30% of us get to household income of 80k that’s 1.6billion dollars in our community.

Somalis in Canada desperately need a business channel to work on increasing financial literacy.

There’s about 250,000 Somalis in Canada. I took a Canadian census course at my university and I realized how flawed the census is. You can’t trust these statistics.

I think the numbers are off. Westend of toronto alone has 30k+. The 6 dixon towers have 15k residents, majority somali:icon lol:. There's no way habashi + eritreans outnumber us

Based on the total population of East Africa, Somalis represent a higher percentage since we have much a lower population compared to them.

:rejoice: The expansion

Not shocking. Ethiopian born Somalis mark down as being Ethiopian. Kenyan born Somalis as well. Im sure there are much more Somalis than they think. I wouldn't put GTA at 80,000 though. Exaggeration. Almost all of us know each other. I'd say about 40,000 in the Greater Toronto Area.

Not shocking. Ethiopian born Somalis mark down as being Ethiopian. Kenyan born Somalis as well. Im sure there are much more Somalis than they think. I wouldn't put GTA at 80,000 though. Exaggeration. Almost all of us know each other. I'd say about 40,000 in the Greater Toronto Area.

That’s frightening.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
According to the census, the calibesteen population grew to 1.7m. They’re fucking like dogs (which is fine). Also non-citizen immigrants make up 23%, meaning the white population is hovering at or below 70% #whitegenocide #cuckedrace
:mjhaps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which part?

What’s sad is that Somalis in Toronto missed a 5 billion dollar opportunity to invest in property before the boom.

Our elders focus on non-issues instead of addressing and coaching Hoyos on what it means to invest in Canada.

If 15,000 Somali families in GTA took out 300k loans 10 years ago, their homes would have doubled in Value and 15,000 households would make up $10billion in assets.

A single Somali own mortgage broker firm serving 500 families @ 0.03% commission would earn 7.5 million annually in commission.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
In north Edmonton, Somalis make up about a third of the dark skin population (my hunch). There are about 110,000 people from sub Saharan Africa in the area northwest of downtown.

What’s sad is that Somalis in Toronto missed a 5 billion dollar opportunity to invest in property before the boom.

Our elders focus on non-issues instead of addressing and coaching Hoyos on what it means to invest in Canada.

If 15,000 Somali families in GTA took out 300k loans 10 years ago, their homes would have doubled in Value and 15,000 households would make up $10billion in assets.

A single Somali own mortgage broker firm serving 500 families @ 0.03% commission would earn 7.5 million annually in commission.
This where the religion limits people. Most Somalis don’t want to take out Riba...aka interest and don’t want a mortgage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts