Canada 2016 census results are out: Somalis are a tiny ethnic group at 62,550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I cross the "Black" checkbox

:trumpsmirk:
You guys don`t have a somali check box as well? In the UK most somalis check black as well some check "ayrab" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Based on the 2011 UK census theres 110,000 people who were born in somalia in the UK and if you add the younger generation who were born there the numbers could be around 300,000. I think based on this the UK is the country with the largest somali population in the west.

Apollo

VIP
You guys don`t have a somali check box as well? In the UK most somalis check black as well some check "ayrab" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Based on the 2011 UK census theres 110,000 people who were born in somalia in the UK and if you add the younger generation who were born there the numbers could be around 300,000

~110,000 is for ALL Somalis in the UK for 2011. Including second generation etc. The Somalia born cohort is probably like ~70,000 of that.

No way that the UK has 300k Somalis. Tops 150k.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
~110,000 is for ALL Somalis in the UK for 2011. Including second generation etc. The Somalia born cohort is probably like ~70,000 of that.

It is thought that the United Kingdom (UK) is home to the largest Somali community in Europe, with an estimated 114,000 Somali-born immigrants residing in the UK in 2014 according to the Office for National Statistics

No I`m right the 110k is those who were born in somalia second generation somalis are not included in this figure

Apollo

VIP
It is thought that the United Kingdom (UK) is home to the largest Somali community in Europe, with an estimated 114,000 Somali-born immigrants residing in the UK in 2014 according to the Office for National Statistics

No I`m right the 110k is those who were born in somalia

Max 200k. No more than that.

Sweden has 65k Somalia born people, but according to studies there are a total of 95k Somalis in Sweden.

If a similar ratio is applied to the UK that would result into ~166k s.

According to my estimates there are 250 k people of Somali origin in the U.K.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Your methodology is flawed, fellow suugo scientist.
You mean yours is flawed. Just think about it somali immigrants have at least 4 or 5 children meaning the immigrant figure can be multiplied by 2 or 3 to give an accurate estimation for the total somali population

Apollo

VIP
You mean yours is flawed. Just think about it somali immigrants have at least 4 or 5 children meaning the immigrant figure can be multiplied by 2 or 3 to give an accurate estimation for the total somali population

Career girl Western raised Xalimos have 2-3 children.

Apollo

VIP
Mate , there are probably 50 000 people of Somali origin in West London area alone .

You and @AbdiJew need to get out of your ethnic ghetto and realize you are vastly outnumbered by rural whites.

Reminds me of this:

vgBIgNv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending