Can your own family give u the Evil Jealous Eyes?

My uncle's wife put sixir on me. Was tied to a tree for years. All because I was more handsome and fariid than her kids, my cousins.

Yea...fam ain't really what it's cracked up to be :mjdontkno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Weird. Wallaahi I dont want to believe that but its scary.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My uncle's wife put sixir on me. Was tied to a tree for years. All because I was more handsome and fariido than her kids, my cousins.

i think u r just a crack head period.

My uncle's wife put sixir on me. Was tied to a tree for years. All because I was more handsome and fariido than her kids, my cousins.

Do you have any ruqya recommendations from these experiences brother?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@Basra is someone threatening your safe space?
tenor.gif

Yes 100%. Like @sambuusi said they’re the closest to you and know you more than anybody. But I’d say it’s more common among relatives (aunts,cousins etc)
cousins are the worse when it comes to envy. because they're close enough to be parellel to your life and feel a need to compete with you or compare themselves, but maybe not close enough as a brother/sister where they're wanting good for you overshadows any hint of jealousy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK here is a sceniro for u guys, tell me if it is Aayne evil eye.

Like everybody, our family has a whats up group chat. So my older brother has a son, my nephew who was born with a bad heart. Maaskin he is in the hospital a lot.

So my other brother just had a baby boy Mashalaah. He also named him the same name as my other mentioned nephew.

But this second nephew is too cute. So he posted photos in our group. everybody complimented the baby except the older brother.

a week or two later my cute nephew is in the hospital.

am i over reacting or being a drama queen?

in anyway. pray for my nephew. duas to Allaah swt makes magic. :)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Like everybody, our family has a whats up group chat. So my older brother has a son, my nephew who was born with a bad heart. Maaskin he is in the hospital a lot.

So my other brother just had a baby boy Mashalaah. He also named him the same name as my other mentioned nephew.

But this second nephew is too cute. So he posted photos in our group. everybody complimented the baby except the older brother.

Inshallah both kids do well in this life and the next.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ufdup: you can even give your self the evil eyes

Believe me I have done it to myself many times...admiring myself in the mirror and tripping falling flat in the next room minutes later

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

The people commenting on his photo gave baby the evil eye.

Trending

Latest posts