Can you understand this Somali?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
then why the f*ck is she saying gabadh sariirta lasaarey, habartaa ku fuushey, aabaha fuul

what the f*ck :what1:

She's talking about how we can bring peace to somalia by bringing in more pure somalis. I can't believe so many people on this site cant understand our OWN language it breaks my heart

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somali Bantu call themselves beesha Madow weyne . Madow is not an insult or racist term .

Yes but marlooleys use it as a insults thats a fact, just cause Madowweyne use it now doesnt mean it doesnt have that stigma attacthed to it

Macalin M

Out here
from your posts its most defo meant to be taken as a insult but the noble gosha people dont care what you think. if i catch you lackin in any of the xafads in xamar its long for you sxb ill make you eat calooley sambusa and crickets
Iis weydii.

Nothing wrong with being black. Jareer is a racist word though, those using it want to feel superior over other Africans/blacks.
Madow Madow Madow. I’ll say that word all day if I want :zhqjlmx:

I have timo Afro myself

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Madow Madow Madow. I’ll say that word all day if I want :zhqjlmx:

I have timo Afro myself

Can't relate I wasn't given hair that requires ibuprofen after and during combing. My offer is still there if your in xamar ill come down and give you a tour ,you marlooleys dont know the ins and out of the cities let a native show you around its in my dhiig

Macalin M

Out here
Can't relate I wasn't given hair that requires ibuprofen after and during combing. My offer is still there if your in xamar ill come down and give you a tour ,you marlooleys dont know the ins and out of the cities let a native show you around its in my dhiig
I said my hair was Afro never said it was hard. Seems you know all the ins and outs about hard hair though. What xaafad are you from?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I said my hair was Afro never said it was hard. Seems you know all the ins and outs about hard hair though. What xaafad are you from?

Never been to xamar but its in my dna since im pure somali i know ill find my way around easily. I speak our forefathers language properly and i'm trans-qabiil I can go any xafad i want

:denzelnigga:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Kan af maay iyo af bantu isku jiro waay. Lahjadu wali waa somali balse it's not any more pure than the other lahjads.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Iis weydii.

Nothing wrong with being black. Jareer is a racist word though, those using it want to feel superior over other Africans/blacks.
I guess i am racist to myself

3o6m6a.jpg