Can you understand this Somali?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I hear some Somali words but don’t tell me that’s Somali kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Bro it's somali have you never been back home? What xafad are you from everyone in xamar speaks like this even in borama we speak like this

Macalin M

Out here
Bro it's somalia have you never been back home? What xafad are you from everyone in xamar speaks like this even in borama we speak like this
I’m from Yaaqshiid. She’s speaking way too fast and not even saying full words. Murusades speak fast too but it’s understandable. This I can barely understand. Towards the end when she’s speaking slower I can understand it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:gucciwhat:

'Abahaga fuul'...is all I heard what is the story about.

It's pure somali sis if you can't understand it you are probably first or second gen somali back home. Its a deep secret in our community. It's fine though with this new found knowledge learn our mother language how its meant to be spoken
tbh @Medulla I understand what she's trying to say but some words I have never heard but she's talking about fucking somebody.

She's not talking about fucking someone i thought you were pure somali like me :(

Macalin M

Out here
@Medulla is a Madow. Damn it took us this long to find out. No wonder he was so persistent on calling them miskeen and the best people in Somalia. It all makes sense now.

guys be nice to our resident Madow @Medulla . Sxb I’ll come drink shaax with you in xamarjabjab

Trending

Latest posts