Can you tell which region a Somali is from just by looking at them?

I've met Somalis from all clans, we're practically the same. Instead of clans, I think the difference we're seeing is mostly anecdotal and stems from the families we tend to encounter, don't be surprised you have a doppelganger from a different region let alone a clan you're neighbouring.

Cap, you guys probably saw some assimilated families, Raxaweyne look just as Somali as the rest and their girls are in high demand now, a lot of guys in my city including some fam members are trying to cuff them.

Lool no way niggas in your city are fetishing qabiil kkk besides theres like 3 rx in the diaspora hiw they gone get one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kkkk better learn their language so you got better chances

They heavy there, we got so few. I remember there used to be one rx guy in my school straight from somalia, imagine we clowned him for not speaking ”somali” my bro only knew af may:bell: my man was fresh from somalia too. I only realised how ignorant we were after learning more about somalis.

Kkkk better learn their language so you got better chances

They heavy there, we got so few. I remember there used to be one rx guy in my school straight from somalia, imagine we clowned him for not speaking ”somali” my bro only knew af may:bell: my man was fresh from somalia too. I only realised how ignorant we were after learning more about somalis.

Funny thing is most don't know af maay, they're great at speaking Somali though. There are even some families of theirs that served the Kacaan government as ministers. Fun fact: a lot of Somali leaders back then spoke af maay, cabduallhi yusuf being one of them.

I think i know what you talking about. The guy on the right is isaaq and the other guy is from a other place. They both are somali. But the nigga on the right has a litte middle eastern look

Yeah, all the big social media landers are lightskin or close like this guy and Chunkz skewing the view kkk. Somalis forgetting SL is in subsaharan africa, they thinking the camel herder whos in the sun all the time is a lightskin timo jileec like in facebook kkkk:lolbron:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Somalis in General Have An Redish-Dark Brown Tint To Their Skin

giphy.gif

That reddish brown tint is the Hamite In us.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
That's caadi, my own reer we got dudes looking like some Arab hybrids and others looking straight up Somali, you can sometimes see this in families too.

if you got niggas in your family that look Arab then you are a mullato Somali lol. Hhhhhhhh imposters

I've met Somalis from all clans, we're practically the same. Instead of clans, I think the difference we're seeing is mostly anecdotal and stems from the families we tend to encounter, don't be surprised you have a doppelganger from a different region let alone a clan you're neighbouring.

Cap, you guys probably saw some assimilated families, Raxaweyne look just as Somali as the rest and their girls are in high demand now, a lot of guys in my city including some fam members are trying to cuff them.
I knew a Mx that looked exactly like me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: so that proves it all

I knew a Mx that looked exactly like me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: so that proves it all

No lie I saw a doppelganger from a different clan at a mosque, it was surreal lol. These dudes are tripping, most Isaaq I see are in the middle range of skin tone, some lighter and some darker, same with other clans, across the spectrum most Somalis look the same

Trending