Can You Sing Your Country's National Anthem??

Can You Sing Your Country's National Anthem?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • +Somalia

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For me I can do the Canadian anthem in English and French, and the US anthem because they always play our anthems whenever a sports game is about to start. I can the first few words of the Somali anthem but I'd butcher it lol. Hbu you guys?

Reer UK fix up Rule Britannia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>god save the queen

Canadians doing the US anthem from start to finish 0 lyrics needed :cool:

Last edited:
For me I can do the Canadian anthem in English and French, and the US anthem because they always play our anthems whenever a sports game is about to start. I can the first few words of the Somali anthem but I'd butcher it lol. Hbu you guys?
Of course school played it everyday before class from k-12 you would have to be special ed to not have it memorized

Are you ones of those abdi's that like hockey :jaynerd: ?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i know the US national anthem in full and a decent portion of somaliaa tooso and qoloba caleenked

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I like the US one, you can tell that a blue eyed soul brotha wrote that one. :mjlol:
This guy is quite the brotha
1585682298882.png

I know the somali, swedish and german ones by heart. I always wanted to learn the french as I think they have the best national song. That sh1t is violent, by the end of it you just wanna fight

Trending

Latest posts