Can You Sing Your Country's National Anthem??

Can You Sing Your Country's National Anthem?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • +Somalia

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Macalin M

Out here
I only know Somali one g. We don’t sing british national anthem round here. We immigrants over here ain’t ‘English’ like you guys are ‘American’.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I only know Somali one g. We don’t sing british national anthem round here. We immigrants over here ain’t ‘English’ like you guys are ‘American’.
Imagine letting people immigrate to your country but being racist and whining that they don't integrate. White UK brain 101

Macalin M

Out here
Imagine letting people immigrate to your country but being racist and whining that they don't integrate. White UK brain 101
Bro they can’t even do anything anymore. Walk in certain neighbourhoods and you’d think you’re either in Congo, Pakistan,India or Somalia.

You're not going to get watch listed for WWI era German music lol. Mussolini and Franco weren't genocidal but they were dictators. Propaganda is central and music is a part of it lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:damn:my bad, the geoblock had me shook for a second :mjcry: lol
True that's a more accurate way to put it. :salute:
Music might even be more important than lore/ a national myth to effective propaganda. Imo music is only second to symbolism/ insignias, both work similiarly tho in the way they impact the audience.