Can you help me with my research

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

no seriously, i sometimes can not understand the xamaari accent, i find that alot xamaaris use quite complex words.

S

Shamis

If you can't understand Pracetamool good luck with researching in af Somali. He speaks the basic standard Somali even babies understand.

B

bilan M

@Shamis walahi iam being sincere, if i were to tell u the full story think it will leave u shaken. Our ppl dont care about justice for our women. So we end up becoming easy targets.

LooL WTF. I just googled it and there is a site called Revenge Helpline.

So u are interested in that girl in Cumar Shooli video because they secretly video taped her?

Oh wow!

S

Shamis

@Shamis walahi iam being sincere, if i were to tell u the full story think it will leave u shaken. Our ppl dont care about justice for our women. So we end up becoming easy targets.

Shit. Double shit. On second inspection the cuts to the girl did not not fit the video very well. Did she report it to the police? Will they take it seriously even though she's fully dressed i.e will they understand how bad this could be for her in the Somali community?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Many Somali girls in the UK wear religiously over the top clothing but are some of the sleaziest people you will ever meet once you get past their facade. There's so many explicit pics and videos of Somali women on the phones of men nationwide in the UK.

B

bilan M

@Shamis, i came acoss paracetamool's vid talking about a explict vid of a girl i thought it might b the one my cadaan friend was talking about. I asked paracetamol which video he was discussing but he did not reply. If he was dicussing this music vid than this is not the vid im looking for.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are these females physical harmed?
if not what is this bs justice you seek.
instead wasting you time with this stupid campaign why don't you start a more productive campaign called close your legs am sure the revenge incidents will go down:yloezpe:

B

bilan M

Do u actually think somali women wld film themselves having sex? Really? R u that gullible, these imcidents that happen in most ethic minorites cases involves girl being drugged and filmed or some flatmate puts hidden cam in toilet or bedroom.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do u actually think somali women wld film themselves having sex? Really? R u that gullible, these imcidents that happen in most ethic minorites cases involves girl being drugged and filmed or some flatmate puts hidden cam in toilet or bedroom.

You've now made me very paranoid. How common is this?

Btw the shooli video was entirely consensual she got upset because of somalis reaction. It was taken down afterwards.

B

bilan M

i agree with the charity that if a girl films herself with her partner, then the partner should face criminal prosceution if he shares it. However in my personal opinion i think someone must b psycologically disturbed to want to film themselves walahi. Laarkin there r other shit that goes down and alot of ethnic miniorites dont come forward particulary asians and somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts