Can you help me with my research

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

Hi guys,

Does anybody know what video this guy is referring to. It seems like many people have seen it so it was probably going around social media.

B

bilan M

I actually tried to message the guy, told him why i wanted to know and then he never got back to me.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This guy lives in my city ...he is referring to a music video of Omar shooli..Omar shooli made 2 videos, one was a music video which was scandalous and then he was privately recorded insulting Ogadens

This story happened back in February, about 8 months ago so why the sudden interest now, "new member"? :cosbyhmm:

Anyway, this is the video in question:

Edit: While I was looking for the clip @HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? posted it as well so there you go.

S

Shamis

He insulted Ogaadeen, Majeerteen, Sheikhaal and Dhulbahante. He's a fat talentless loser and his 'apology' was the 'sorry not sorry' type.

menace

VIP
He's a langaab. No wonder I've never given this niggaz music a listen.:kanyeshrug:

His music is aweful...it's that type of hees where baraawes do where they try to sound like a Hindi Bollywood actress...

Others steal songs from our legendary old school singers this dude stole one guy's name

S

Shamis

You're talking to a laangaab:childplease: I was going to record me singing and I've changed my mind now.

menace

VIP
@menace nah bro,. I was talking to Air Jalam the Laangaab hater.
Don't worry about that nigga, dude suffers from Little Man Syndrome ( Napolean syndrome) where he has to degrade others in order to make up for his midget stature :damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.