Can you F*** believe this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
She is a tent wearing freak uff, the sooner we ban these shit oppressive clothing the better. Jiilbaab Make women fater uglier and more angry. They also turn them into monsters
tbt.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You pretend you're super liberal, but I bet you don't even suck dick. The worst kind of liberal :pacspit:
Why do you use such sexual connotations to construct a criticism which doesn't remotely make any sense ? Sucking dick ? When was this topic about fellatio ? Come on you are sexually repressed pervert. With a lackluster argument your no better than a chimp throwing his own excrement at people.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dilemma of keeping the survival of our Somali genes and ending up with one of these :bell:
Somalis do look like that in the majority, your avarage Somali walking down the street looks like the lady in the jiilbaab. Don't pretend that my observations are improbable as I only state the truth.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Now a male who insults a woman's appearances needs to question his manhood,perhaps your balls aren't big enough. Post your pic let me see what you have nacas yahow.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bla Bla Bla shut the f*ck up you outcast what makes you think calling that girl a tent makes you better than her?

"I'm not this and I'm not that, I'm this and I'm that "
Yaa ku weydiiyey waxaad aheyd marki hore?

Somalis have a proverb, someone that gasses themselves is no different than a goat that drinks its own breast milk.:camby:
Never have I agreed with a comment so :lawd: much
You're all right, the feminine insults were unwarranted sxb :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending