Can you F*** believe this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Most xalimos look like this yet somehow they want 10.000 from you in marriage , but they would marry jamaican convert ex-convict for half tufaax:jcoleno:

3FB10F6600000578-0-image-a-1_1493547288200.jpg

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This forum illustrates why Somalis as a people are lost. Insulting you're sisters as a past time shows how narrow minded some of you niccas can be.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not all Somalis look like this tent walking zombie, some of us have class, I have never rallied and joined extremist groups. I will however be going on strike in the near future for pay conditions as suggested by my union. Other than that I don't engage in these so called 'movements'. These women are an embarrassment within our community, it's always the most unattractive one as well that gets centre attention. Uff

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Not all Somalis look like this tent walking zombie, some of us have class, I have never rallied and joined extremist groups. I will however be going on strike in the near future for pay conditions as suggested by my union. Other than that I don't engage in these so called 'movements'. These women are an embarrassment within our community, it's always the most unattractive one as well that gets centre attention. Uff
Just knew tan waalan would fall for it

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Not all Somalis look like this tent walking zombie, some of us have class, I have never rallied and joined extreme groups. I will however be going on strike in the near future for pay conditions as suggested by my union. Other than that I don't engage in these so called 'movements'. These Somali are embarrassment it's always the most unattractive one as well that gets centre attention. Uff

Bla Bla Bla shut the f*ck up you outcast what makes you think calling that girl a tent makes you better than her?

"I'm not this and I'm not that, I'm this and I'm that "
Yaa ku weydiiyey waxaad aheyd marki hore?

Somalis have a proverb, someone that gasses themselves is no different than a goat that drinks its own breast milk.:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Bla Bla Bla shut the f*ck up you outcast what makes you think calling that girl a tent makes you better than her?

Somalis have a proverb, someone that gasses themselves is no different than a goat that drinks its own breast milk.:camby:
She is a tent wearing freak uff, the sooner we ban these shit oppressive clothing the better. Jiilbaab Make women fater uglier and more angry. They also turn them into monsters

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Go away tranny who was speaking to you anyway stop quoting me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.