Can you be friends with the opposite gender and im talking about hanging out 1v1?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Acquaintances, yes. Real friendship, no. I don't think I could possibly have a truly close friend in the opposite sex. If she's attractive inside out, I want more.

Before the usual suspects come at me with
wHaT iF shE's uGLy

How do you think ugly people find love? How do you think you were born? Just a matter of time.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I think women don’t desire sex as much because of many reasons. If they’re religious they’d feel guilt so they avoid it. Number two, they’d regret it anyways. number 3 maybe they want to save it with the perfect person. Either way sex isn’t as interesting as you guys make it out to be.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think women don’t desire sex as much because of many reasons. If they’re religious they’d feel guilt so they avoid it. Number two, they’d regret it anyways. number 3 maybe they want to save it with the perfect person. Either way sex isn’t as interesting as you guys make it out to be.

Same can be said about men.

You talked mostly about muslim women which I understand.

Villainess

Same can be said about men.

You talked mostly about muslim women which I understand.
Not just Muslim women, a few girls have shared their concerns with me that they think they would regret it. Keep in mind that they aren’t Muslim

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not just Muslim women, a few girls have shared their concerns with me that they think they would regret it. Keep in mind that they aren’t Muslim
Agree with the regret which applies to men as well
With ugly people yes, you don’t want to f*ck so you chat instead
Nigga, what part of "hanging out 1v1" did you not get? OP is talking about friendship outside chat i believe

Villainess

Girl I sat there like.... I have to want validation in order to have male friends?
F8D19C93-10A4-48B0-BEF7-CC5F08CA7CBE.jpeg

Trending