Can you be friends with the opposite gender and im talking about hanging out 1v1?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don’t think women understand that men are designed to procreate will all women and will be attracted to all women so even ugly women will get attention from the best looking man

You can say men can't be friends with women but plenty of men have standards. I've never dated an ugly or average looking women. You make it seem like women are rare when there are billions of them but its true men do marry low women but not extremely low. I think it's time for men to practice hypergamy.

This thread is made every other day.

Women: Yes.
Men: No.

Can men and women be acquaintances? Yes.

Though, I find that many Somali guys lack boundaries. If you're both single, he will 100% shoot his shot.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
We can be cool but we cant be friends.
Associates, yes. Acquaintances, yes.
Unless we fuckin, we aint friends.
We can still chill like how workmates do.

If a girl ask me for advice, I will give her an answer as honest as possible like a real friend should, but we still aint friends. We just cool

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can say men can't be friends with women but plenty of men have standards. I've never dated an ugly or average looking women. You make it seem like women are rare when there are billions of them but its true men do marry low men but not extremely low. I think it's time for men to practice hypergamy.
I feel guilty when I do that and consider my future children's best interests and genetic potential, but women do that all the time.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
:dead:
I used to be quite the tomboy growing up and faraxs saw me as one of the lads. They always used to be nice to and come to me for advise and chill with me in lunchtimes.

Sometimes they'd try to flirt but I couldn't tell if they were serious or trolling me. I always shot them down because I have high standards. But I'm starting to think of which category I belong to.
:mjkkk:

People don't believe me when I say it's a matter of time. They were serious, believe that. If you stayed a tom boy and stuck around them you could've ended up a baby-hooyo in a snapback.

:ufdup:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
can you put two men together in a desert island let’s see what happens?

can you put an ugly woman and a handsome man in a desert island let’s see what happens?

can you put two women together in a desert island let's see what happens?

can you put a beautiful woman and an ugly man together in a dessert island see what happens?

Jungle

VIP
A woman cant really be a friend. I mean she got to respect you as a man and fully understand that you dont wanna hit. The 2 dont go together imo.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
these guys don’t care about looks if they’re tryna smash. You can be the ugliest girl in the world that won’t stop them lol

People want to forget Beyonce and Elin Nordegren got cheated on. And still people think it's about looks.

I want every one of you girls reading this to know that you're not safe

:mjpls:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If it's a madow woman then yeah probably other than that no

More like an acquaintance though

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I feel guilty when I do that and consider my future children's best interests and genetic potential, but women do that all the time.

Nothing wrong with that. You just want your kids to look good. I could never date short women because she would look like my daughter next to me instead of my wife and I want my kids to be tall. Now I have a wife with a good height. It's okay to have a preference. You should never feel guilty for picking the most suitable partner for yourself.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
You can never be friends with the opposite member unless one of you are already married and if you are already married what do you need friends of the opposite gender for it makes no sense. Maybe if you grew up together or something but not as adults.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sex is what makes men satisfied and attention is what makes women satisfied. Women can be friends with a man because all they need from him is attention but a man can't because if a man has sex with a girl the girl will catch feelings and it won't work out. If the girl refuses him sex then the man will just eventually cut her off. If the girl is ugly then she'll probably catch feelings for the man

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nothing wrong with that. You just want your kids to look good. I could never date short women because she would look like my daughter next to me instead of my wife and I want my kids to be tall. Now I have a wife with a good height. It's okay to have a preference. You should never feel guilty for picking the most suitable partner for yourself.
True. Although height is weird. Since my my hooyo is short but I took after my father's side in that department alhamdulilah.

For me personally. I prefer 5'7-9. I hate to bend my neck over. Also my kids better be grateful their aabo looking out for them since day 1.

:mjlol: :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts