Can you be a feminist and a Muslim?

Can you be Muslim and Feminist?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
But they are not babies, in the first 2 months, it is just a small ball of cells, it doesn't have any brain activity or consciousness.

Instead of dooming the mother and child to a life of poverty, where the child is statistically far more likely to become a criminal, simply take a 10-minute abortion procedure which will save the parent 18 years of misery.
Killing babies cant be justified so dont try to justify it

Avoid zina and if you can't control your urges get married and own up to your responsibility.. Being poor is no excuse for abortion.. I would never impregnate a woman and run off like a coward I'll do anything in my power to support and provide for her and the child, this is what I believe and it's part of my life principle.
For every 1 person who steps up, 20 will run away, so this argument falls flat on its face.
It really can, less youth crime and degenerate behaviour is a great thing for society. Less single mothers and poverty are also great for society.

Read up on it here,http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittReply2004.pdf

You people are funny, as soon as the baby is born you don't give a shit about them and their situation.
not really. In the case of the fetus the egg has already been fertilised. It requires injections to kill it and the doctor to drag it out of the womb using instruments. Let’s not pretend an abortion is like having a wank walal. You’re being dishonest with yourself.
I was exaggerating, my point was that some people should not have children/are not ready to have them yet. If they recognize this, it should not be a controversial thing for them to get rid of what's growing in their stomachs.

Also, people will get abortions whether they are legal or not. Better for them to have access to clean, advanced facilities so it is safe. People have been getting rid of unwanted children since the Ancient Greeks, it's not a new thing.

Last edited:
For every 1 person who steps up, 20 will run away, so this argument falls flat on its face.

It really can, less youth crime and degenerate behaviour is a great thing for society. Less single mothers and poverty are also great for society.

Read up on it here,http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittReply2004.pdf

You people are funny, as soon as the baby is born you don't give a shit about them and their situation.

I was exaggerating, my point was that some people should not have children/are not ready to have them yet. If they recognize this, it should not be a controversial thing for them to get rid of what's growing in their stomachs.

Also, people will get abortions whether they are legal or not. Better for them to have access to clean, advanced facilities so it is safe. People have been getting rid of unwanted children since the Ancient Greeks, it's not a new thing.
You've taken the liberalism kool aid

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Simone De Beauvour didn't describe herself as a feminist and feminists were very critical of her. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Stick to we wuz arabs and sheit.
I wouldn't argue with this guy in any serious sense if I were you, he's stupid. Just keep putting his love for tranny's on blast and he'll shut up for a while kkkkkkkk.

Cyrus

I wouldn't argue with this guy in any serious sense if I were you, he's stupid. Just keep putting his love for tranny's on blast and he'll shut up for a while kkkkkkkk.
Thats not how you get pussy, mr 'im ugly 1ncel' :icon lol: :icon lol:

How sad and pathetic:dead:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Thats not how you get pussy, mr 'im ugly 1ncel' :icon lol: :icon lol:

How sad and pathetic:dead:
Unlike you I don't seek out pussy or diçks on the internet and stop copying my use of the laughing you emoji you fâggot.

War heede this is just gonna turn into you screeching "u gay incél" and then disappearing when I say something really insulting. You'll try lie but I have @Shmurda as a witness, oh lover of the gender bender do you want to continue this?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You have come to talk a lot about dajjal conspiracies, did you read up on him since i started making threads about him?
I read stuff on Dajjal quite sometime ago but never went too deep in it. These are signs og the last hour but I never really touched on the role of Dajjal in it.

Now its clear to understand the link once you understand what kind of world Dajjal wants and the obstacles he faces :yacadiim:

What you are allowed to wait

"If the pregnancy is in the first stage, which is a period of forty days, and aborting it serves a legitimate purpose or will ward off harm, then it is permissible to abort it. But aborting it at this stage for fear of the difficulty of raising children or of being unable to bear the costs of maintaining and educating them, or for fear for their future or because the couple feel that they have enough children – this is not permissible."

I read stuff on Dajjal quite sometime ago but never went too deep in it. These are signs og the last hour but I never really touched on the role of Dajjal in it.

Now its clear to understand the link once you understand what kind of world Dajjal wants and the obstacles he faces :yacadiim:

Facts wallahi a traditional world just 100 years ago would probably follow him but never in the same way people will be doing.A lot of degeneracy must have been introduced to the world (by dajjalists) for him to have a big role.

I started reading a lot this ramadan about him its interesting.

Cyrus

Unlike you I don't seek out pussy or diçks on the internet and stop copying my use of the laughing you emoji you fâggot.

War heede this is just gonna turn into you screeching "u gay incél" and then disappearing when I say something really insulting. You'll try lie but I have @Shmurda as a witness, oh lover of the gender bender do you want to continue this?
I have a life and dont want to spend it on destroying whats left of your little self esteem- you are already doing a pretty great job of that urself :icon lol: :icon lol:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I have a life and dont want to spend it on destroying whats left of your little self esteem- you are already doing a pretty great job of that urself :icon lol: :icon lol:
Kkkkkk self esteem kulaha you don't even have standards, you'd take an Arab man as long as he loved you :icon lol:
downloadfile.jpg

Hehehe speaking of 9's outta ten what'd you rate your "wife" kkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts