Can we talk about race and intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What:pachah1:

I didn’t say Somalians have low iq tho, I have no idea why you got triggered:lolbron:
You proved my point right tho lol
source.gif
I'm not triggered I'm asking a genuine question with a population of 100 million you'd think one would think hey I'd be good to cook our meat since we're getting worms from it but no you guys carry on. So please educate me Oh all high aidsoptian
tumblr_m2s1823BCG1rna58d.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You can't raise the intelligence of any group, that's life.

But drop the 68 IQ bs. It's ironic how you people keep perpetuating that false number. Almost like you want to believe it. :hillarybiz:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You can't raise the intelligence of any group, that's life.

But drop the 68 IQ bs. It's ironic how you people keep perpetuating that false number. Almost like you want to believe it. :hillarybiz:

Well if we all believed this low retard level IQ without one person questioning it, clearly we must have an IQ of 68 or maybe even lower since we seem to be happy with this.
download (2).jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
View attachment 42134 I'm not triggered I'm asking a genuine question with a population of 100 million you'd think one would think hey I'd be good to cook our meat since we're getting worms from it but no you guys carry on. So please educate me Oh all high aidsoptianView attachment 42136
So you have never been to Ethiopian restaurant and order cooked meat? Raw meat is an option.
Aids should not be used as an insult. By the way if Ethiopians have aids then half your of population have the disease too since y’all been fucking with us raw. You talk too much shit for a someone from a war ravaged country. If Somalis were smart they have destroyed tribalism and get along. Y’all can’t even share a country smh

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
So you have never been to Ethiopian restaurant and order cooked meat? Raw meat is an option.
Aids should not be used as an insult. By the way if Ethiopians have aids then half your of population have the disease too since y’all been fucking with us raw. You talk too much shit for a someone from a war ravaged country. If Somalis were smart they have destroyed tribalism and get along. Y’all can’t even share a country smh
Calm down mate
You're food isn't my style I prefer somali food but my mum like your food thats why I'm confused over the raw meat. Fix up.
giphy (9).gif

I always check the food just on case you bug eyed guys sneaked some raw meat
You Ethiopians should be grateful considering most your customers are Somali in my city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts