Can we talk about race and intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I try not to ask them to elaborate, so I'm not fully sure of what they meant.
Only remembered all this now because of your earlier post.

TelephoneMan maybe u have a big wide nose. Wendy Williams the talk show host usually says a big "strong" nose, meaning the typical black nose. Wide and with big nostrils. Maybe she equated a big strong nose with with a big gu.s lol

Telephone did i bust u out? Do u have a big negro nose?

TelephoneMan maybe u have a big wide nose. Wendy Williams the talk show host usually says a big "strong" nose, meaning the typical black nose. Wide and with big nostrils. Maybe she equated a big strong nose with with a big gu.s lol

Telephone did i bust u out? Do u have a big negro nose?

Nice they, but they said I have a hard, thin nose that wasn't "black". :icon lol:
And like I said, it was meant to be a compliment.
And in this colorist/racist world, a wide nose isn't a compliment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nice they, but they said I have a hard, thin nose that wasn't "black". :icon lol:
And like I said, it was meant to be a compliment.
And in this colorist/racist world, a wide nose isn't a compliment.

Telephone well...i like your hard nose then. Hhmmmmm

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes. Read, enrich your language, exercise and eat healthy. According to some experts your iq will increase with age.

Somalians are articulate and confident people but they have the herd mentality and false superiority.
Poverty breeds humility but I don’t know what went wrong with Somalians.

Muji

VIP
@MarxKarl to answer your question, yes.

The environment can alter your IQ up to 15 points.

This is shown in adoption studies where children from troubled families are adopted by a higher socio-economic family and their IQ always increases in comparison to the average IQ of their ethnicity.

In terms of the IQ levels of Africa, since IQ tests were standardised on the American army who knows if it’s culturally appropriate to use it on native Somalis.

One thing that gives me hope about Somalis is that they have a traditionally oral society, so we had people walking around who were essentially human encyclopaedias, which could mean over the years we have developed great information retention. This is all speculation ofcourse because studies on Somalis are very rare.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Somalis must have a higher average IQ than 68.

Anything below 70 is officially medically retarded.

I really doubt the scores taken from those inbred Ethiopian Jews are valid in the first place.

Btw the sample was really small.

Has to be pseudo science kkkkk
incxmt.jpg

:fittytousand:
:siilaanyolaugh::denzelnigga::russ:

North Africans should be lower. They're absolutely retarded, only marginally above sub-Saharan Africans

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@MarxKarl to answer your question, yes.

The environment can alter your IQ up to 15 points.

This is shown in adoption studies where children from troubled families are adopted by a higher socio-economic family and their IQ always increases in comparison to the average IQ of their ethnicity.

In terms of the IQ levels of Africa, since IQ tests were standardised on the American army who knows if it’s culturally appropriate to use it on native Somalis.

One thing that gives me hope about Somalis is that they have a traditionally oral society, so we had people walking around who were essentially human encyclopaedias, which could mean over the years we have developed great information retention. This is all speculation ofcourse because studies on Somalis are very rare.

"One thing that gives me hope about Somalis is that they have a traditionally oral society, so we had people walking around who were essentially human encyclopaedias, which could mean over the years we have developed great information retention. This is all speculation ofcourse because studies on Somalis are very rare"

LOOOOL

I disagree. U cant transform some race. That's my opinion. I was watching this liberal morning show called Morning Joe, where latte drinking fancy liberals talk about sophisticated things like New York Times editorials and flying to south of france for weekend.

In this show, there have this prominent African American, who is a first generation. His parents are from Ghana. He was born here. But his mother is full blown Ghana. Well, one auspicious morning, as they were about to go to break, the black famous columnist began to eat his bagels on the set. He lunged at that bagel with profound force, large long lion teeth cutting through the first chunk of the bagel, swallowing it without the aide of any liquid drink. (if i did that, i would choke by they way. Sometimes when i chew more than my mouth can handle, in private of course, i have fear i will choke)

Anyway, these white people being so mischievous and all started taping him and broadcasting it instead of going to break.

Boyyyyy....i tell...u....his mother called in and started shouting at the show and the camera man, threatening law suits. LOOOOOL She was yelling RACISTS! But they didn't do anything wrong. He was the one acting savage. lol

The point is., if this guy born and break in NYC, with such a prominent career...can behave like this, and he is gay too by the way. Lol What do u think of the black man in the street will behave?

Point is some race are just free like the black race. Now maybe its good, maybe its not. lol

You cant be serious?

there are so many things wrong with what you said I dont know where to start lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You cant be serious?

there are so many things wrong with what you said I dont know where to start lol

Try to tell me what is wrong? Where do u start? lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes. Read, enrich your language, exercise and eat healthy. According to some experts your iq will increase with age.

Somalians are articulate and confident people but they have the herd mentality and false superiority.
Poverty breeds humility but I don’t know what went wrong with Somalians.
Somalians?
download (1).jpeg

Umm did you not see Ethiopians are dumber than somalis tell us why you have a such a low IQ and why you still dont cook your meat

"Race science" is a combination of wishful thinking and ascribing the effects of wealth (access to better education, capital, and etc) to some perceived genetic advantage.

The real determinant of success in life and even success in an IQ test is how rich were your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending