Can we talk about race and intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be pseudo science kkkkk
incxmt.jpg

:fittytousand:
:siilaanyolaugh::denzelnigga::russ:

I believe in Hierarchy of human race. Just like in the animal kingdom, there is a ladder of which animal is more intelligent and stronger than the other. Its how God has created our universe. But no ape is smarter than even the most unintelligent human. I know u r joking.

So in my estimation and opinion, i believe the white race stands at the top of intelligencia race.
That's complete rubbish.
East Asians have higher average IQ than whites. And Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ more than any other group.

While whites were dying from diseases from being unhygienic in the middle ages, it was a golden era for many eastern civilizations, had you been from that era you wouldn't be thinking this.

Humanity Keeps Getting Smarter
IQ scores are rising almost everywhere -- except, for some reason, in Scandinavia.

A recent meta-analysis that included more than 4 million people in 31 countries found an average gain of about three IQ points per decade, or roughly 10 points per generation. Another recent study found a similar increase.

The phenomenon is commonly called the “Flynn effect,” after James Robert Flynn, the New Zealand academic who documented it in a series of studies starting in the early 1980s.

The rise in IQ has been found in both developed and developing countries, but it varies by degree across countries, over time, and according to the type of intelligence measured.

Multiple factors are at play, including improvements in nutrition; expansion of formal schooling; increases in average educational attainment; environmental improvements such as a reduction in lead exposure; and shrinking family size, which allows more focus on the education of each child.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-06/humanity-keeps-getting-smarter

@Basra @Norwegian-Somali
Scandinavian IQ are the only one that have stopped rising and before you say immigrants brought it down the test controlled for that as well.
https://www.thelocal.no/20171228/intelligence-of-norwegians-and-danes-on-the-wane-say-researchers

A bigger booster of IQ is culture imo.

The humanities and social sciences = critical thinking. Just because you couldn't get accepted doesn't mean you can say misogynistic statements like that.

Social sciences are a luxury that poor brains cannot comprehend. Our girls are brave and bright, they will be our future.

Humanity Keeps Getting Smarter
IQ scores are rising almost everywhere -- except, for some reason, in Scandinavia.

A recent meta-analysis that included more than 4 million people in 31 countries found an average gain of about three IQ points per decade, or roughly 10 points per generation. Another recent study found a similar increase.

The phenomenon is commonly called the “Flynn effect,” after James Robert Flynn, the New Zealand academic who documented it in a series of studies starting in the early 1980s.

The rise in IQ has been found in both developed and developing countries, but it varies by degree across countries, over time, and according to the type of intelligence measured.

Multiple factors are at play, including improvements in nutrition; expansion of formal schooling; increases in average educational attainment; environmental improvements such as a reduction in lead exposure; and shrinking family size, which allows more focus on the education of each child.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-06/humanity-keeps-getting-smarter

@Basra @Norwegian-Somali
Scandinavian IQ are the only one that have stopped rising and before you say immigrants brought it down the test controlled for that as well.
https://www.thelocal.no/20171228/intelligence-of-norwegians-and-danes-on-the-wane-say-researchers

A bigger booster of IQ is culture imo.
Because they’re are mankind the anunnaki/djinn/fallen angels have created them from rhesus monkeys, dogs, pigs, zebra fist,etc and they evolve like bio machines for they are gentiles( jinn=genius) while us hue mans are authentic people and have to wait until the times of the gentiles is fulfilled.

There is no correalation between race and intelligence.All deficiencies in intelligence used on Africans today where placed on the Japanese and Chinese.The former due to its democratic institutions has plenty of nobel prize winners.

I hope those who say they believe in racial eugenics and that "racial intelligence" is based on genetics are just trolling.

For those who are serious: What's stopping you from committing suicide?
I can't imagine having a mindset that grim and feeling that worthless.

Is there a way to increase the intelligence quotient of races? Or is this something that should be accepted as a reality and no way or changing? This is an issue because there is no way for poor countries to become rich and developed if the averages don't change. I have read apes have higher intelligence quotient than some humans after doing a test.

through culture, nurture, upbringing, teaching and cultivation you can transform a person, a group, a society a nation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope those who say they believe in racial eugenics and that "racial intelligence" is based on genetics are just trolling.

For those who are serious: What's stopping you from committing suicide?
I can't imagine having a mindset that grim and feeling that worthless.

I had this Nigerian friend who is so dark, with large red eyes, he told me that people were mean to him while he was working as a pizza delivery driver. Especially light skin African Americans were vicious. They open the door and would say.....Booooyyyyy u iz Ugllliiiiii"

and the poor Nigerian guy would recount this story to me, and saying , you know, someone can commit suicide from being treated like that? The moment i hear that i was like ..... No...no... You are beautiful. Dont let no anyone tell u otherwise. Poor thing i remember feeling how humans in general are so broken. We Somalis included. Because here you have African americans who are abused by the whites, making fun of a dark skin Africans. Its sad and comical at the same time. LOL

I had this Nigerian friend who is so dark, with large red eyes, he told me that people were mean to him while he was working as a pizza delivery driver. Especially light skin African Americans were vicious. They open the door and would say.....Booooyyyyy u iz Ugllliiiiii"

and the poor Nigerian guy would recount this story to me, and saying , you know, someone can commit suicide from being treated like that? The moment i hear that i was like ..... No...no... You are beautiful. Dont let no anyone tell u otherwise. Poor thing i remember feeling how humans in general are so broken. We Somalis included. Because here you have African americans who are abused by the whites, making fun of a dark skin Africans. Its sad and comical at the same time. LOL

I don't think that's relevant to what I said, but I agree that colorism is retarded.
That is some Uncle Tom, white-ass kissing shit. f*ck them.

I get complimented for being somewhat lighter skinned than my family and having a "hard nose", but it just weirds me out. Nor do I get why I'm supposed to feel better about this.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
through culture, nurture, upbringing, teaching and cultivation you can transform a person, a group, a society a nation

I disagree. U cant transform some race. That's my opinion. I was watching this liberal morning show called Morning Joe, where latte drinking fancy liberals talk about sophisticated things like New York Times editorials and flying to south of france for weekend.

In this show, there have this prominent African American, who is a first generation. His parents are from Ghana. He was born here. But his mother is full blown Ghana. Well, one auspicious morning, as they were about to go to break, the black famous columnist began to eat his bagels on the set. He lunged at that bagel with profound force, large long lion teeth cutting through the first chunk of the bagel, swallowing it without the aide of any liquid drink. (if i did that, i would choke by they way. Sometimes when i chew more than my mouth can handle, in private of course, i have fear i will choke)

Anyway, these white people being so mischievous and all started taping him and broadcasting it instead of going to break.

Boyyyyy....i tell...u....his mother called in and started shouting at the show and the camera man, threatening law suits. LOOOOOL She was yelling RACISTS! But they didn't do anything wrong. He was the one acting savage. lol

The point is., if this guy born and break in NYC, with such a prominent career...can behave like this, and he is gay too by the way. Lol What do u think of the black man in the street will behave?

Point is some race are just free like the black race. Now maybe its good, maybe its not. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't think that's relevant to what I said, but I agree that colorism is retarded.
That is some Uncle Tom, white-ass kissing shit. f*ck them.

I get complimented for being somewhat lighter skinned than my family and having a "hard nose", but it just weirds me out. Nor do I get why I'm supposed to feel better about this.

u have a hard nose? What does that mean?

Basra saving lives? Dark lives @ that?
:ooh::draketf:

naAONRR.gif

She's been account jacked!!:damn:

An Arab and White nose dont go together. We Somalis have more white nose than Arabs.

And Arab and A Jew, yeah, their nose go together.

I try not to ask them to elaborate, so I'm not fully sure of what they meant.
Only remembered all this now because of your earlier post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending