Can we talk about race and intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in Hierarchy of human race. Just like in the animal kingdom, there is a ladder of which animal is more intelligent and stronger than the other. Its how God has created our universe. But no ape is smarter than even the most unintelligent human. I know u r joking.

So in my estimation and opinion, i believe the white race stands at the top of intelligencia race.

Civilisations come and go.. In the Islamic Golden era the so called whites where busy killing each other and living in caves.

There are intelligent people in every ethnic group.. There are no races only tribes and ethnicities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s actually right.

If you believe in evolution then you believe people developed differently and will perform differently.

But it’s rare for a dark person to admit because it welcomes self criticism.

You will be criticizing yourself. And if you’ve passed the stage of allowing self criticism then I congratulate you.

Most people would end the discussion right there.

But Basra, the discussion doesn’t have much merit if you’re black, because you’ve agreed that your future is decided more by your genes, not your hard work.

I am not afraid to criticize myself. One of the a good sign of high intelligence is the ability to first look at things in two opposite view. Second, the ability to self reflect and admit criticism.

I believe White people as a race have evolved their way because God imbued them of a personality that determines their future. The black man, who is the opposite of a white man has also developed different.

Interesting theory i have. In story of Prophet Adams children. Cain and Abel. Cain killed his brother Abel out of jealousy. Then God didn't kill Cain as a punishment, but sent him away to a far land. Also, interestingly, Cain later was allowed to grow his own race, and especially given the ability to build things, and be a good architect.

Now, had Cain survived we could argue his descendants are the Persians and the Romans who were so far evolved in architecture and progress than say --Africans, Arabs, Jews.....even though these three should be more civilized because of their respective written religion revealed to them. (Although-Arabs rapidly progressed with the coming of Prophet Muhammed pbuh, thanks to the intelligence of the holly Quran later)

In essence, the people of the book should be automatically intelligent as a result of God giving them books that make them intelligent by reading and knowing.

The Persians and the Romans had no Godly book, yet very advanced in architecture and civilization. Was their advancement in born? A certain alpha can do personality? A different brain make up?? What made the Persians and the Romans so advanced without having a holly book to lead them?

But Cain's descendant did not survive. Both Quran And the Bible tells us ALL human perished when Prophet Noah pbuh took his boat, as a result we all humans are a descendants of Noah,

I have a general theory of ALL humans behave exactly the same if given the right environment. Which means evolutionary.

Or All humans behave according to their specific race which points to their suspetibility to how they react. Meaning, biologically.

For example --i was watching this YouTube documentary recently about this black man who wrongfully in prison for 13 years but vindicated later and thus he made this docu.

What was interesting to me in that docu, is this man was walking with his 5 year old grand son. He said,, when i went to prison, my son --his dad was this exact age.

And i have seen countless of family who repeat the same generational mistake. (Look at your own family to start with)

So coming back to this man in the docu, he was obviously innocent. But why did his son go to jail just like he did, his dad, even though circumstances were different but results the same?????? Both in jail. Both left their sons alone at age 5. But dad was totally innocent. Son not innocent. (he was later given 1.2 million dollars compensation)

Is it possible both evolutionary and biological is at work here???

Evolutionary being, environment affects peoples destiny? Both parents lived in same neighborhood and surroundings. etc etc

Or is it biologically where ---the way they are made up, ie personality trait or just biological make up--plus meeting this destiny of same circumstances act the same. Lets say this man had a step son, not biologically linked to him, maybe the step son would have been spared just by virtue, the step son doesn't share this bio tick?????

Or is it a matter of ALL humans act the same? We watch our teachers, ie parents and we act accordingly

Last edited:
I am not afraid to criticize myself. One of the a good sign of high intelligence is the ability to first look at things in two opposite view. Second, the ability to self reflect and admit criticism.

I believe White people as a race have evolved their way because God imbued them of a personality that determines their future. The black man, who is the opposite of a white man has also developed different.

Interesting theory i have. In story of Prophet Adams children. Cain and Abel. Cain killed his brother Abel out of jealousy. Then God didn't kill Cain as a punishment, but sent him away to a far land. Also, interestingly, Cain later was allowed to grow his own race, and especially given the ability to build things, and be a good architect.

Now, had Cain survived we could argue his descendants are the Persians and the Romans who were so far evolved in architecture and progress than say --Africans, Arabs, Jews.....even though these three should be more civilized because of their respective written religion revealed to them. (Although-Arabs rapidly progressed with the coming of Prophet Muhammed pbuh later)

But Cain's descendant did not survive. Both Quran And the Bible tells us ALL human perished when Prophet Noah pbuh took his boat, as a result we all humans are a descendants of Noah,

I have a general theory of ALL humans behave exactly the same if given the right environment. Which means evolutionary.

Or All humans behave according to their specific race which points to their suspetibility to how they react. Meaning, biologically.

For example --i was watching this YouTube documentary recently about this black man who wrongfully in prison for 13 years but vindicated later and thus he made this docu.

What was interesting to me in that docu, is this man was walking with his 5 year old grand son. He said,, when i went to prison, my son --his dad was this exact age.

And i have seen countless of family who repeat the same generational mistake. (Look at your own family to start with)

So coming back to this man in the docu, he was obviously innocent. But why did his son go to jail just like he did, his dad, even though circumstances were different but results the same?????? Both in jail. Both left their sons alone at age 5. But dad was totally innocent. Son not innocent. (he was later given 1.2 million dollars compensation)

Is it possible both evolutionary and biological is at work here???

Evolutionary being, environment affects peoples destiny? Both parents lived in same neighborhood and surroundings. etc etc

Or is it biologically where ---the way they are made up, ie personality trait or just biological make up--plus meeting this destiny of same circumstances act the same. Lets say this man had a step son, not biologically linked to him, maybe the step son would have been spared just by virtue, the step son doesn't share this bio tick?????

Or is it a matter of ALL humans act the same? We watch our teachers, ie parents and we act accordingly

Well I don’t believe in God so it’s only science to me.

Yeah it’s amazing those blacks live in those conditions of crime and misery for decades and still vote the same Democratic party.

Yes people are different.

I believe in Hierarchy of human race. Just like in the animal kingdom, there is a ladder of which animal is more intelligent and stronger than the other. Its how God has created our universe. But no ape is smarter than even the most unintelligent human. I know u r joking.

So in my estimation and opinion, i believe the white race stands at the top of intelligencia race.

You are licking ass big time there.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well I don’t believe in God so it’s only science to me.

Yeah it’s amazing those blacks live in those conditions of crime and misery for decades and still vote the same Democratic party.

Yes people are different.

If not believe in God, u r inherently ignorant then. I mean, the very idea of being not ignorant is the idea that u believe in a bigger accountability, an all knowing God. If u dont believe in God, then u r saying YOU ARE ENUF!. Arrogance blinds humans.

If not believe in God, u r inherently ignorant then. I mean, the very idea of being not ignorant is the idea that u believe in a bigger accountability, an all knowing God. If u dont believe in God, then u r saying YOU ARE ENUF!. Arrogance blinds humans.

That’s just stupid.

Can you proof God exists?

I know girls don’t think critically because you’re awashed with emotions.

You’re constantly viewing things as if you have a period.

You don’t like cold hard facts.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s just stupid.

Can you proof God exists?

I know girls don’t think critically because you’re awashed with emotions.

You’re constantly viewing things as if you have a period.

You don’t like cold hard facts.

The existence of Quran is a proof of God. Before Quran, or before the bible and Torah for the Jews, Humans would not be so morally harmonious today. U live in a world of morals and laws, so i guess u think--i dont need to believe in God, because ...u know...u r automatically moral.

For me, Quran is one evidence of the existence of God. Deniers like u before have gone to Quran to seek medicine wisdom and end up denying the religion it came from.

To have a bunch of herders conquer the world just by the virtue of existence of the holly Quran is a miracle. How did a people who walked and thought at the pace of camels becomes super stars suddenly after the reveal of Quran? Can u explain that? lol

Somali IQ cant be anywhere near 100 because 95-100 is the IQ of the average of an western European.

It also can't be between 75-95 because that is the average IQ of Brazil, Argentina, Iran, Turkey and Russia.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Poor thing.

We don’t all study Sociology, wtf
:westbrookwtf:

Somali girls make out 7/10 of the pharmacy students at my uni. They also make up a big majority of the nursing students. They are educated, don’t hate on them walaal.
:camby:
And 100% of the masters and PhD chemistry students at my uni are Somali girls. In fact in our stem societies, I’ve only seen 7 Somali guys compared to nearly 25 girls. So Who is doing useless degrees again?:hillarybiz:

SumMo

very lowkey
And 100% of the masters and PhD chemistry students at my uni are Somali girls. In fact in our stem societies, I’ve only seen 7 Somali guys compared to nearly 25 girls. So Who is doing useless degrees again?:hillarybiz:
I’m the only somali majoring in chemistry at my uni. I have a female somali friend that is majoring in astrophysics, and there are a handful of somali girls majoring in biology with masters and PhD’s.

There are literally no somali guys at my uni’s science faculty.. None, zero, eber. Yet they out here talking, naa shib naga amuus! Leave our educated Xalimos alone.
:bell:

Last edited:
There is this guy who remote viewed Antarctica and found the militaries of the world are experimenting with stones there that can raise or lower consciousness. Also in the Bible is says the times of the gentiles (whites or mankind) is about to be fulfilled (or ended). I guess this relate to consciousness or iq and the curses that were brought on ham and the true Israelites( modern Cush because true Cush are Nilotic people).

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There was not school or nearly no from of education when they did the iq test in Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending