Can we talk about race and intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to increase the intelligence quotient of races? Or is this something that should be accepted as a reality and no way or changing? This is an issue because there is no way for poor countries to become rich and developed if the averages don't change. I have read apes have higher intelligence quotient than some humans after doing a test.

The humanities and social sciences = critical thinking. Just because you couldn't get accepted doesn't mean you can say misogynistic statements like that.

Must of girls work in the private sector, not very impressive, you go for the safe choice while men are risk takers and go for higher wage employment.

I think we should get intermarried with other races, not blacks of course, we need to get the bigotry out of our blood.

Much of our failures are hereditary, as parents and an their children are still suckers wherever you see them.

My view anyway.

How do you increase the IQ of a population? Simple and unethical. Have everyone in that group who scores below a particular threshold and their children sterilized, leaving only the ones with at least half a brain to reproduce. Next thing you know in one generation the average IQ is much higher.

SumMo

very lowkey
Umm. Studying Sociology is not an accomplishment when you memorize content from PowerPoint slides.
We don’t all study Sociology, wtf
:westbrookwtf:

Somali girls make out 7/10 of the pharmacy students at my uni. They also make up a big majority of the nursing students. They are educated, don’t hate on them walaal.
:camby:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is there a way to increase the intelligence quotient of races? Or is this something that should be accepted as a reality and no way or changing? This is an issue because there is no way for poor countries to become rich and developed if the averages don't change. I have read apes have higher intelligence quotient than some humans after doing a test.

I believe in Hierarchy of human race. Just like in the animal kingdom, there is a ladder of which animal is more intelligent and stronger than the other. Its how God has created our universe. But no ape is smarter than even the most unintelligent human. I know u r joking.

So in my estimation and opinion, i believe the white race stands at the top of intelligencia race.

I believe in Hierarchy of human race. Just like in the animal kingdom, there is a ladder of which animal is more intelligent and stronger than the other. Its how God has created our universe. But no ape is smarter than even the most unintelligent human. I know u r joking.

So in my estimation and opinion, i believe the white race stands at the top of intelligencia race.

So you admire whites?

Yes. Evolutionary. Exactly.

That’s actually right.

If you believe in evolution then you believe people developed differently and will perform differently.

But it’s rare for a dark person to admit because it welcomes self criticism.

You will be criticizing yourself. And if you’ve passed the stage of allowing self criticism then I congratulate you.

Most people would end the discussion right there.

But Basra, the discussion doesn’t have much merit if you’re black, because you’ve agreed that your future is decided more by your genes, not your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending