Can we talk about colourism

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Thats ur own preference tbh i have a wide nose but i have no problems with ppl finding me attractive

I beg to differ if that's you in your dp. You at best seem to have a "wide nose" by Geeljire standards which is nothing compared to wide among indhoyars and Madows.

Fay

DELETED
I beg to differ if that's you in your dp. You at best seem to have a "wide nose" by Geeljire standards which is nothing compared to wide among indhoyars and Madows.
Man f*ck somali standards bruh i love my nose and yes it is wide.. black americans r attractive to me yet they have wide noses.. nose dnt determine if u attractive or not how many somalis have thin nose n not attractive

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Man f*ck somali standards bruh i love my nose and yes it is wide.. black americans r attractive to me yet they have wide noses

:pachah1:

I'm not entering the "what am I attracted to" debate, abaayo. Just pointing out that your nose doesn't seem wide compared to groups with actual legit wide noses.

Fay

DELETED
:pachah1:

I'm not entering the "what am I attracted to" debate, abaayo. Just pointing out that your nose doesn't seem wide compared to groups with actual legit wide noses.
It is wide compared to other groups as well but ok.. im not gonna argue over nose

Being “black” is clearly more than just the skin color, if it wasn’t, indians would be black, benghalis would claim black, some pakistani would claim black. but clearly, that’s not the case.

When people say “black” they usually are referring someone with black skin AND the bantu features.

Which resemble more to ethnic somalis????
not talking about bantu somali, or mixed somali. THE TYPICAL XALIMOO AND FARAAX

exhibit A:
View attachment 181737
View attachment 181738

Exhibit B: View attachment 181739View attachment 181740
literally you choose the ugliest madow you can find just to prove your point lmaoo

Trending

Latest posts