Can we say the male line is a determining factor when it comes to identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
In old times Arab and Somali and Islamic culture it is the male line that defines ones ethnic and group. Of course this is also Islamically re-enforced. Some other cultures in the world also hold this view. Now can we say this is backed by science? We all know paternal Haplogroups is a determining factor when it comes to ones background and ethnic, because a female maternal Haplogroup is hard to trace after certain time period. So what do you guys think. Does science back up the argument identity is determined by paternal descent? (I said identity and not DNA)

Apollo

VIP
In old times Arab and Somali and Islamic culture it is the male line that defines ones ethnic and group. Of course this is also Islamically re-enforced. Some other cultures in the world also hold this view. Now can we say this is backed by science? We all know paternal Haplogroups is a determining factor when it comes to ones background and ethnic, because a female maternal Haplogroup is hard to trace after certain time period. So what do you guys think. Does science back up the argument identity is determined by paternal descent? (I said identity and not DNA)

Paternal haplogroup does not determine ethnicity. EVERY ethnic group has multiple paternal lineages, without exception. Haplogroups are nothing more than ancient surnames. You should look at it that way. An African-American with a European R1b version and a surname like Washington will not be considered white because most of his heritage is not.

Autosomal ancestry (all non-sex chromosomes) determine your phenotype, race, and ethnicity.

Humans have 23 chromosomes. The Y is >0.5 of them. Only thing special about it is that it doesn't recombine while the others recombine.

Human_male_karyotype.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Paternal haplogroup does not determine ethnicity. EVERY ethnic group has multiple paternal lineages, without exception. Haplogroups are nothing more than ancient surnames. You should look at it that way. An African-American with a European R1b version and a surname like Washington will not be considered white because most of his heritage is not.

Autosomal ancestry (all non-sex chromosomes) determine your phenotype, race, and ethnicity.

Humans have 23 chromosmes. The Y is >0.5 of them. Only thing special about it is that it doesn't recombine while the others recombine.

Human_male_karyotype.gif
I see uhm you can't really link the one to the other also cultures are different. For example if the African American was Arab paternally or Somali and he has proof or abtirsi to back it up , he would be considered as such, but Europeans or Western countries look at it through admixture and autosomal DNA etc basically what is majority and the phenotype.

Alhamdullilah for our culture and religion it has the best stance since they are so confused at what they are in the Western world for example I could impregnate a Chinese women and my children would still be embraced as Somali by my community. He would have an identity. I only wanted to see what the scientific side was to this, because in our culture surname means a lot.

Apollo

VIP
I see uhm you can't really link the one to the other also cultures are different. For example if the African American was Arab paternally or Somali and he has proof or abtirsi to back it up , he would be considered as such, but Europeans or Western countries look at it through admixture and autosomal DNA etc basically what is majority and the phenotype.

Alhamdullilah for our culture and religion it has the best stance since they are so confused at what they are in the Western world for example I could impregnate a Chinese women and my children would still be embraced as Somali by my community. He would have an identity. I only wanted to see what the scientific side was to this, because in our culture surname means a lot.

The Somali and/or Arab abtiris system was created in homogeneous societies without different races present. In such a world, perhaps it would make sense to group people simply by patrilineal descent.

But in multiracial heterogeneous societies like the New World / West where multiple races live side by side and much mixing takes place it can become fairly silly. Case in point: African-Americans with European paternal lines will never identify as white because of their autosomal ancestry, or what about predominantly Native American Mexicans identifying as Europeans/Spaniards because their abtiris goes to a conquistador but most of their ancestry does not. :lol:

You already know what i'm gonna say on this. The only races that don't care about lineage and tribal connections are inferior races that were spawned by bastards so they care not about protecting themselves from bastardry or cuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending